Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1910 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm glad to hear that the hot-fix has resolved the issue for several of you, and has allowed you to complete the world event!

@far11aan - I'm sorry to hear that Ysane spawns as dead in-game for you, and this is preventing you from completing the world event. Would you be able to send us a video that shows Ysane dead in-game, and that the world event hasn't completed for you? We can then pass this video to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • far11aan
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, Ysane will not respawn at all after she died. She's not at the rock. I will wait for update 1.2.1 releasing tomorrow to check if this fixed the issue. If not, then I'll send you the video showing Ysane is not there and the other 2 people are still there.

• guest-2I2fV3WY
    2 posts

I can't complet the Mission Falling Star, even after gathering all the members of the Gleemen, I can't see their performance to so that I can complet the whole map, and the whole seasons pack like Yule and Ostara Festivals were a huge bummer that keep making me being log out from the game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know more, @far11aan. If you're still unable to complete "Falling Stars" following the release of TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to send us a video that shows that Ysane is unable to rejoin the band. We can then pass this along for a closer look.

Hello there @guest-2I2fV3WY! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing "Falling Stars." Would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to start the performance? We can then forward this for further investigation.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • far11aan
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis 6 months later still no fix. Today's update (1.2.1) did not fix the issue. Ysane still does not respawn, she's missing. Here is the video showing she's not by the rock, the other 2 are still there, and proof that this video was taken after Today's update.

• Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

@far11aan Still can't find Kitt in my game... The Cathedral is on fire and Kitt is missing... Can't get the platinum...

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@far11aan - Thank you for providing us with an updated video. I've passed this along to the development team so they can take a closer look. I can see that the investigation regarding Ysane's absence from the band has been reopened, and the development team intends to resolve this in a future update. Once we have more information about this update, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Ski_nnyman - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to find Kitt in-game. Would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to find her at all in the locations she should be?

You mention the Cathedral is on fire. Have you completed the Lunden arc entirely, or are you mid-arc? If you haven't yet completed Lunden, would you be able to do this to see if this caused Kitt to appear again?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @far11aan!

The development team have reached out to us, and they would like to know some additional information as part of the investigation into Ysane's disappearance.

Would you be able to let us know if you have ever interacted with Ysane at all prior to her disappearing? If you let us know as much information leading up to you first encountering the issue, that would be very helpful as the team tries to replicate this issue.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • far11aan
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, so it all started in November/December. I got to the Ysane Quest after completing the main quest. I noticed Ysane was there but I was unable to interact with her. She was just crying on the rock at the usual spot she was at (similar probable to everyone else).

I tried scaring her to get her to move to the place where the other 2 people where at, she did run away and then got killed by an enemy npc who was trying to kill me. Now I don't know where she is.I did the remaining quests in lunden and then came back to the rock to see if she respawned but no she was not there anymore. I tried all the hotfixes, I fast travelled all over the place, I completed every other Quest in the entire game and came back but still no Ysane

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing us with more information about your experience with Ysane, @far11aan! I've passed this on to the development team 😊

Official Response
  • Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I completed the Lunden arc, the Cathedral is still on fire. Kitt is the only one I can't find. I have provided video and game files. Please work this out. Thank you.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Ski_nnyman!

I'm sorry to hear that Kitt is still missing for you. Your report, as well as the video you have sent us, has been sent to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any additional information, we'll reach out to you within this thread.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • BrendenH6666
    1 posts

Hello im playing Assassins Creed Valhalla , trying to finish the "falling stars" side quest which is the only thing i need to do in the game, i was unable to find KITT, however i have no found her close to her spot in front of the church, but she is dead, therefor im unable to complete it

• Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you. It's the only thing between me and the platinum!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @BrendenH6666! Welcome to the forums πŸ™‚

I'm sorry to hear that Kitt is dead in your game. Would you be able to send us a video that shows her current location in-game? Can you also provide us with the following information:

• Have you been able to find Kitt alive at all before?
    • Have you completed the Lunden arc? If you are still playing through Lunden, can you let us know your current quest?

We can then pass this information along to the development team for a closer look.

You're welcome, @Ski_nnyman! The development team have been taking a closer look at your report, and would like some additional information:

• If possible, are you able to reload an earlier save from before you completed the Lunden arc? If so, can you check if Kitt is still around at this point?
    • If you're unable to reload an earlier save, do you know when you first noticed Kitt had disappeared? Did you attempt this world event after completing the arc, or did you notice after a specific quest?

This information will help the team in replicating the issue to see what may be potentially causing Kitt's disappearance.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis

I'm pretty sure I was "cleaning" the remaining events in the map and I had already completed the entire story of the game. I know I only started the event after the Lunden story arc. There was no mixing. I don't know if Kitt was there before the arc or not. Seems to me the state of the Cathedral still burning is what is causing the anomaly.

• Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

@ski_nnyman Oh and no. I can't access an earlier save.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing me with that information, @Ski_nnyman. I'll pass this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • far11aan
    20 posts

It's been 1 month since the last patch. Will there be a new patch this week to fix this issue? It's already been over a half year since we reported the issue πŸ™ƒ

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @far11aan!

As confirmed in the the Dev Blog, the development team intends to release Title Updates every 5 weeks, as this allows for thorough testing and refinement. At the moment, they plan to release TU 1.2.2 in June 2021, but a date for the release has not yet been confirmed. Once we have more information to share, it will be posted within the News & Announcements forum.

The development team have not confirmed if this fix for this issue will be included in TU 1.2.2. I would recommend keeping an eye out for patch notes within the News & Announcements forum for more information about what fixes are to be included in the next Title Update. If a fix for "Falling Stars" is confirmed to be included in TU 1.2.2, this information will also be shared within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics