Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JonJonPhooey
    Original poster 1 posts

I have played every single assassins creed even the bad ones and still loved them. But I DO NOT GET THIS GAME! the game tells me to level up my settlement but every time I try to do a raid I am under leveled so I gave up on that even though 4 out of my 5 quests are for the settlement. I switch to just going to random POI and that works fine but it is really tedious and I want story. One of the great things about assassins creed is the open world exploration and i feel like my level keeps me trapped in the first three provinces so i go back to Norway and get some momentum then oops I run into level 250 guys cause why wouldnt there be a level 250 part of the starting area and I once again die. Then I try out fighting the knights that walk around and oops underleveled again. I found that out against 'cola' but later on I got to a high enough level so I ride my trusty steed to meet him for revenge and OOPS he is near a camp that has 4 level 250 enemies that run up and one hit kill me. I do not understand what I am doing wrong because all I want to do is explore the cool sights and I cant because when I try to I run into someone that is too high a level for me SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Max18400
    410 posts

@jonjonphooey go around the lower level areas first? Avoid the zealots? And you cannot rush levelling up your settlement. It takes time throughout the story. Despite ubisoft saying this game doesn't have a grind, it's entire gameplay loop is a grind to increase your power levels so you go to higher areas

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

there is a reason why the north part of norway is at 250,you will know why later.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics