Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CapnZoph
    1 posts

I was having this problem on XBox one and this is what I had to do: Go the the Order menu, select Sister Blaeswith, and then select the option to "Mark Target" (X on the XBox). When you then look at the world map you'll then see she's slightly north of town now, not near the church.

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Rake" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Rake" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello everyone!

I've merged together a couple of threads wherein players have been unable to locate "The Rake." I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

Thank you all for taking the time to share your reports within the forums. I'm sorry to hear that some of you have been unable to find The Rake in-game. If you are unable to find The Rake after collecting all of the clues, please could you send us a video that shows the following:

• That you have unlocked The Rake within the Order menu
    • That you are at the location marked on your map (using the Mark Target option) and that she is not in the area.

If you only have 5/6 clues, but the Rake has been revealed for you, would you be able to let us know which clues you have been able to collect successfully? Additionally, please can you send us an image that shows you have only collected 5/6 clues, but The Rake has been revealed in your Order menu.

We can then pass this information along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • philokleon
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Here are the screenshots. Sorry too much of a problem uploading video but if you really need it I will. As you can see he has all the order revealed except the Rake and the last guy. He has beaten all the other members of the order. You see he has 5/6 clues unlocked. The one that is missing is The Rake lives in a highly religious area. (Killing The Quill). He finished the quill storyline he says and it shows as her being defeated. Please let me know if I'm missing anything or if its a bug if you can fix this.

Thanks!

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @philokleon!

Thanks for sending me those images, as well as providing me with more information about the clues you have collected for the Rake. It looks like that as the clue you picked up from the Quill hasn't registered as collected, the Rake isn't available to become a target in the world. I've passed your report, as well as the included images, to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any additional information, we will reach out to you within this thread. I would also keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

If anyone else has been unable to locate the Rake, please can you provide the information requested in my earlier post?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Phoenix1592
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue on PS4. All other Order members have been dispatched. The Rake does not spawn and has not been revealed. The missing clue is The Quill. I went back to where you have to unalive her to see if maybe I could trigger it to register but it doesn't. I've been to the church where The Rake is supposed to spawn but she is no where. The Quill is showing as having been defeated but the clue from her is not registering. Why is this still a problem? The issue was brought to Ubisoft's attention in December. It's April my dudes, come one.

• DontBuyAC
    1 posts

I stopped playing 3 months ago because of this issue (PS4). Decided to start the game over and try again last month and ONCE AGAIN 100's of hours later, same issue and ONCE AGAIN, can't finish the game.

I thought there was no way in hell this issue wouldn't be fixed by now, and was looking forward to finishing the story and buying the DLC releasing soon, but now, not a chance.

Never buying from Ubisoft again.

• Capitain4477
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Capitain4477
    3 posts

@philokleon
    i have the exact same problem.
    killed all of the 6 required Order Members, but only got 5/6 clues, and therefore The Rake doesn’t spawn. 
    SO frustrating to still have this issue!!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. I'd like to provide you all with an update from the development team regarding the investigation into locating The Rake. The team have announced that they intend to fix this issue in a future update!

We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. Once we have more information, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Phoenix1592 & @Capitain4477 - Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I'm sorry that you've only received 5/6 of the clues needed to find The Rake. The development team intends to release a fix for this issue in a future update. Once we have a confirmed release date, we will let you all know within the forums.

@DontBuyAC - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you encountered this issue again on a subsequent playthrough. We hope to have more news to share with you soon regarding the fix, and that you will be able to locate the Rake soon.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Rake" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Rake" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • CrampedAverage
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis so this glitch is still on going as it is now july 28th and she still is not spawning for me and i have all her clues done. How can i fix it or do i have to wait now?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @CrampedAverage! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to locate The Rake. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

To help us to take a closer look at this issue, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• You can found all of the clues to locate The Rake with, and can track her in the Order menu.
    • That The Rake cannot be found in-game to defeat.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics