Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sinaito
    Original poster 1 posts

The Rake is not spawning at St. Martin's monastery in Canterbury, Cent. I've checked sites to see if I just have been looking in the wrong place, I haven't. All the guards spawn. She is my second to last target and I can't kill her.

I'm playing on PC, with Ubisoft Connect. Why does Ubisoft not care about polish at all?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Rake" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Rake" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Kellax
    4 posts

The Rake (Sister Blaeswith) is not spawning in NW Canterbury, Cent - the note says St. Martin's Church. The other Order memebrs in the Wardens of Faith line have been dealth with, though, and that revealed The Rake as Sister Blaeswith. So The Father is still stuck at 4/6 notes and I am unable to progress and finish the Order completely.

Hytham gave me the last part of Thor's armor too, even though I didn't physically receive all of the medallions. The game said I handed in the required 15, but I didn't have that many, as I didn't kill The Rake, The Father, and two zealots. I was also able to acquire Mjolnir.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@kellax I suppose you have tracked her with the yellow tree icon on the map and still nowhere to be found?
    Regardless this looks like a major bug to me. You shouldn't be able to hand in medallions you didn't acquired.
    I was really cautious due to this may happen so I never tried to hand over any medallions before everyone of them was confirmed killed.
    Let's hope this get fixed for you in the next patch.

• Kellax
    4 posts

@balla_jazzuz I finished the Wardens of Faith tree and acquired all clues leading to her location. But she's not there. I think I'm missing two zealots too. If It's a bug, I hope it gets fixed. I'm 120 hours into this playthrough and I don't want to replicate it just to have 4 enemies spawn. I am, though, planning on doing a playthrough with female Eivor.

• uncleBeck
    1 posts

@kellax I can't get The Rake to spawn either (XBSX), I've finished Eivor's story and completed all regions and killed all of The Order except Rake & Father. I'm at level 400 with 68 Mastery Points so I don't think I missed anything needed to spawn her. I'm not having the same medallion issue though, I have 13. I understand glitches but this one is completely omitting the finale to the story for me. *It's getting hard to avoid spoilers about The Father while I'm searching for a fix to this, haha.

• CaptainWackman
    3 posts

@sinaito Any luck with this I have the same issue on PC

• CaptainWackman
    3 posts

@unclebeck Any luck?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 291 posts

Hey there folks.

If this is still an issue for you and it is not resolved by fast travelling to another region and then back again if possible would you be able to provide images/video demonstrating this please? Thanks.

Official Response
  • Kellax
    4 posts

@ubi-orion Even though it's been a while since you posted this, I would still like to provide support for my claim. I'm still unable to finish off the Order members and I cannot "finish" the game. I'm on PS4, so how can I get you a screenshot? Would photos from my phone work or is there better and quicker way to get these screenshots to you? I want to provide screenshots of me equipped with Thor's armor and Mjolnir and the incomplete Order screen.

And happy holidays to you!

• A-Dash-
    1 posts

@ubi-orion Hi all,

I'm additionally having this problem with the Sister Blaeswith/The "Rake" not spawning in her location (On PC).

I've completed all Zealots and all other order members, completed the entire main storyline, and she simply is not in the location (cross-checked with YouTube videos).

I've tried hibernating nearby, travelling to other locations like Vinland then teleporting back to no avail.

Would love any help getting this sorted so I can complete the Order portion of the game.

Thanks!

• Kellax
    4 posts

@ubi-orion Here are the pics (Imgur links) of my character: My character in full Thor's armor, a pic showing I have Mjolnir, and my incomplete Order screen. https://imgur.com/nMmVFBs, https://imgur.com/QmM0odW, https://imgur.com/J9rTDRw

As it stands, I am unable to "complete" the game. So when Hytham took my 15 seals (even though I didn't possess all of them) upon returning to Ravensthorpe after finishing the Winchestishire arc, he broke the game.

• mr_panzica
    1 posts

Both The Vice and The Rake order member will not spawn. There is No way to find them. They cannot be tracked. Ps4. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it?

edit:
    side note also missing 1 artifact even though all regions collectibles have been checked off. No idea what to do

• Xenojesus
    1 posts

Okay so the Order mission, "The Sister Blaeswith, The Archbishop's Shadow" where you have to assassinate Rake, there is a chance where she doesn't spawn. Meaning it halts all progress in the order tab until you can actually kill her. She is the only one I have left and my "the father" is stuck at 4/6 I've looked it up and similar people have been having issues since the games launch and I haven't found any fixes for it. The reason I'm saying its game breaking is because it simply stops all progress involving the order. Hope you guys can fix it soon. Loving the game otherwise.

• guest-9p2uaGek
    1 posts

@ubi-orion I am having the same issue. The Rake is the last one I need to kill before The Father, but she isn’t spawning. I’m on the PS5.

• Joshua2761
    1 posts

@guest-9p2uagek I'm having that exact same issue pal, but I've killed all 6 on the chain and it says I only havr 5 clues on the rake making it impossible to find her

• CaptainWackman
    3 posts

How has this issue not been fixed yet, I stopped play for over a month and it's still not fixed.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@captainwackman Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this, and sorry to hear about it persisting. I'd like to see if you can provide us with a video of this issue occurring for us to review. This would be incredibly beneficial!

Official Response
  • Massalinie
    2 posts

@captainwackman I had the same issue, and then when I went to record a video of it I noticed the "Mark Target" button at the bottom left of the detailed screen for each Order member. I clicked it, and found The Rake standing alone a ways up the hill for no apparent reason.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sek4yhzj0kf6yl7/Screenshot%202021-02-14%20082555.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3fnp8682nlma1l/Screenshot%202021-02-14%20082159.jpg?dl=0

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for taking the time to share this, @Massalinie!

@CaptainWackman - Would you be able to let us know if the Rake is still missing after tracking them to their "Mark Target" location? If so, please can you send us a video that shows this so we can pass it on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-0OoLk5eB
    1 posts

The rake will not unlock and show me her location. I've killed every other member but she is still greyed out and saying 5/6 clues. Is there a work around for this? Put 100s of hours into this game and can't even finish it properly. Disgraceful.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics