Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • wiellie
    4 posts

I been praying for an open world Star Wars game, but why does it have to be your dookie asss company who makes it😫

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post. Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, the two following issues have been marked as resolved by the development team:

Addressed an issue in Glory Regained that prevented players from proceeding with the quest after reaching the "Regroup with Soma" objective. 

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are unable to proceed after reaching the "Regroup with Soma" objective.

If you are unable to interact with Soma in Island of Eels after reaching the objective "Regroup with Soma's clan," please be assured that the development team are still investigating this issue further. They hope to resolve this in a future update. We currently don't have a definite ETA for this. Once we have more information to share from this investigation, it will be posted within the forums.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • DocHappyFeet2
    9 posts

@UbiExcellent can we get an update from u or dev team because I restarted game 3 times now and 2 of the 3 times it happen I'm passed it now but I believe the bug has to do with enemies not spawning in the long house because they never come out of house I believe the trigger that spawns them may be bugged but it would be nice if they could do a discord chat or something and invite those of us with the issue so we can resolve it... it would take maybe 2 to 3 hours of there time and they can narrow the issue down and or solve it and we all would be happy but being left in the dark is unacceptable

• KulaWolfy
    5 posts

@dochappyfeet2

I would love to stream my gameplay for them to try and nail down the problem. Though i think you may be onto something with thinking spawning triggers may be messed up, i didn't even know that was supposed to happen when you got up there with her. I've considered restarting my save but I'm worried it'll just happen again and now I have limited time event stuff on it so I'd rather they fix it however it seems low priority for them and the constant events they do with even more bugs aren't helping....

• RockinRoni2020
    26 posts

Man this is most bugged out game I have ever experienced. You guys should have done a few [censored] test runs before releasing this piece of [censored] game

• Mitohondrij
    3 posts

I am currently stuck on a quest song of soma chapter 5
    Regroup with soma's clan.
    Soma just stands there and not interactable..
    Have tried everything (reinstalling, loading older saves, even switching game versions, dying and coming back to the area) nothing works and i can't progress further in the game.
    I need a solution or i will ask for a refund

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 594 posts

@mitohondrij Hello there! Our team is aware of the issue itself, and would like some more information in order to investigate further. We ask that those affected create a new support ticket and attach a copy of your save game files to it for review. You can also post your case number here afterwards, so we can ensure things are in the right place! 

Official Response
  • RegroupWithSoma
    9 posts

Still nothing on known bug threads.
    Still nothing to say when this is going to be fixed.
    Still unable to regroup with Soma.

• Ron_Barry
    21 posts

@regroupwithsoma

So I've been off work sick the last two days and being at a loose end I decided to start a new game having not touched the game for 2 months because of this bug (125 hr game, level 370, completed everything I can). Lo and behold, I got to Glory Regained... and guess what, it worked perfectly with no bug 🤦 thing is though now I really don't have any motivation to do all that again from the first save - it'll just be a joyless grind through stuff I've done before. Such a disappointment.

• RegroupWithSoma
    9 posts

Agree totally. I'm giving up on it, and future AC games because of this. Simply not worth risking the money for an incomplete product. The side quests are just dull and disjointed fillers, and I couldn't face going through them all either. In fact, I'm not convinced the main quests (at least the ones you can actually play before it bugs out) make up for the majority of the game being a boring grind of disparate trivial tasks.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hey there, and thank you all for adding to this thread since my last post. I'm happy to announce that this issue with not being able to regroup with Soma will be fixed in a future patch! Definitely keep checking the official Assassin's Creed Valhalla website for specifics on when this patch will come out, since this information will be posted there once we have a solid date planned.

@Bfoxlbc Generally speaking, content that you've purchased with Helix Credits will remain on your account, even if you start over. However, content that was purchased with in-game currency will not. If you have any trouble with locating this content in-game, please try activating the content from the store's Owned section.

Official Response
  • RegroupWithSoma
    9 posts

"A" future patch...

The game I bought in October 2020 will be patched at some indefinite point in the future to make it playable. This point being at least 5 months from the point I paid full price for what should have been at that time a full working product...

Will it be the next patch? Of course it won't, or you'd have said as much.

• Mitohondrij
    3 posts

@ubi-wan how do i attach a copy of my save game files while on ps5?

Thank you in advance for the response 🙂

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@regroupwithsoma I completely understand your frustration here. As it stands, we aren't able to speculate which patch this fix will be implemented in, but we will post more specific information both here and on the News and Announcements forum once we have these details.

Official Response
  • AndySimpson96
    1 posts

@ubi-wan I've reported this issue a few weeks ago, case number 14187058 though I haven't had a response to the ticket in over a week

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 400 posts

Hello @AndySimpson96

Thank you for the update. After checking your case I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • DocHappyFeet2
    9 posts

@UbiExcellent so I'm just curious if this is a known issue and it IS being addressed why has it not been posted on mega thread

• guest-KHFcJBSP
    1 posts

Having the same problem, soma just stands there, nothing happens...PS4 platform.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads wherein players have been unable to interact with Soma in "Glory Regained" into one megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates from the investigation in one location.

I would like to provide you all with an update! A hot-fix has now been deployed that should allow players to interact with Soma and proceed with the quest. If you are unable to progress with the respective quests after launching and loading the save game, please follow the below steps: 

• Create a manual save 
    • Close the game entirely, then launch it again 
    • Load the created save 
    • You should now be able to proceed with the respective quest 

In the meantime, the development team are working on a more permanent fix. We hope that this hot-fix will allow you all to proceed with the quest now!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to update this thread and we'll take a closer look 😊

Official Response
  • NickEMaggz
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis
    bro this does not work still, soma is still in front of the longhouse and doesn’t do anything.

• NickEMaggz
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I literally did all of that and it still doesn’t work and also for me soma is not in the same place in front of the longhouse because I spent so much time earlier trying to trigger a cutscene by throw bodies and stuff at her that now she doesn’t even stand in the original place but again that shouldn’t matter cuz this problem should be fixed and it’s not, don’t put this in the resolved category when this ain’t even fixed

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics