Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • KulaWolfy
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Patch worked! I have now progressed past that part and can finally continue with the game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post. Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, the two following issues have been marked as resolved by the development team:

Addressed an issue in Glory Regained that prevented players from proceeding with the quest after reaching the "Regroup with Soma" objective.Β 

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.
    Β 
    If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are unable to proceed after reaching the "Regroup with Soma" objective.

If you are unable to interact with Soma in Island of Eels after reaching the objective "Regroup with Soma's clan," please be assured that the development team are still investigating this issue further. They hope to resolve this in a future update. We currently don't have a definite ETA for this. Once we have more information to share from this investigation, it will be posted within the forums.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

That's great to hear, @KulaWolfy! I'm glad to hear you're able to proceed past this quest now πŸ˜„

If anyone is still experiencing trouble interacting with Soma after reaching the "Regroup with Soma" objective, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • NickEMaggz
    20 posts

Patch works

• RegroupWithSoma
    9 posts

You can put the [Resolved] tag back

There was more than a little irony with Eivor saying that "Soma doesn't waste time" after leaving the long house...

• Ron_Barry
    21 posts

YOU BEAUTY

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that the update has worked for you, @NickEMaggz, @RegroupWithSoma & @Ron_Barry! πŸ˜„

If you are still having trouble interacting with Soma, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • treyuhhflave
    8 posts

Works. Finally. It's only been half a year.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@treyuhhflave I'm glad to hear the latest patch resolved this issue for you as well! Thanks for following up on this thread to let us know.

Official Response
  • DiscG0lfGuy
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis My game is still bugged. Still cant "Speak to Soma" at the long house in Grantebridge. Problem NOT resolved. I tried just about everything at this point. Frustration or anger wouldnt describe it at this point. Like a lot of us on this thread, i have been an avid fan of this series from day 1. I guess ive been lucky as i havent had any issues in the past with any of the series. The fact that THE MAJOR STORYLINE has been bugged since last November is mind boggling to me. I have literally done everything in the game possible outside of finishing the main story line. Its ridiculous. Its almost laughable at this point. I get you guys are just the messengers, but your messengers for a trash company who clearly has little to no respect for their consumers. Ive officially given up hope on this actually ever being resolved and im moving on. Probably the last time ill purchase a Ubisoft product. Save the apologies or empathy about my experience. Fix the game, Its actually quite simple, FIX THE GAME. We dont need more trash quality updates like river raids and festivals. Sure, at least those have given me more to do in the game, but ive basically beat everything in the game i can, collected all wealth possible, etc, etc, and i cant finish the main story line, its a joke. Best of luck to those hoping this gets resolved.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @DiscG0lfGuy!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to speak with Soma. Can you let me know if this issue has been resolved following TU 1.2.1?

If you are still unable to interact with Soma, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed on your platform. You can view this information in the bottom-right of your main game menu.
    • You're still unable to interact with Soma in "Glory Regained."

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused. If you can provide us with that additional video, we'll gladly reopen the investigation with the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics