Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Thomski3
    22 posts

@djill89 this! It needs to be fixed within the first patch.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post. Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, the two following issues have been marked as resolved by the development team:

Addressed an issue in Glory Regained that prevented players from proceeding with the quest after reaching the "Regroup with Soma" objective. 

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are unable to proceed after reaching the "Regroup with Soma" objective.

If you are unable to interact with Soma in Island of Eels after reaching the objective "Regroup with Soma's clan," please be assured that the development team are still investigating this issue further. They hope to resolve this in a future update. We currently don't have a definite ETA for this. Once we have more information to share from this investigation, it will be posted within the forums.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Djill89
    15 posts

There's a thread open on this already here

Ubisoft support seem slow to respond, but understandable considering how many game-breaking bugs are in the game. Hopefully it won't be long before they release a patch/update to fix them all but in the meantime I'm considering seeking a refund as I'm unable to play the game in its current state.

• Flawless_Victor
    7 posts

@ubi-baron duuuude, why do the costumers mean so little to Ubisoft??

• Djill89
    15 posts

I went on live chat with Ubisoft support earlier today and although they were very friendly and understanding, they confessed there is nothing they can do about this bug and could not give any timescale on if or when it might be patched. I asked for a refund and they said they can only provide refunds for digital purchases on the Ubisoft store.

I've contacted Amazon and they've agreed to refund me for the game as it's unplayable, so I'll be sending it back today and definitely won't be buying any Ubisoft products again in future. I'd advise anyone else to contact whoever you bought it from and seek a refund.

• RumTherapy
    4 posts

@djill89 I've got all the threads related to this bug marked as "watched." I think slow to respond is an understatement. This one is the newest so far (I think) but there is one open from like, launch day that they stopped responding to.

It's also not a part of the megathread, which is ridiculous.

I don't know how many confirmed cases they need to consider this an issue but it's obviously a problem.

Unfortunately, I bought my game digitally through the Microsoft store on my console, and I doubt I'll be able to obtain a refund from them.

So, I'm about 30 hours into the game and it looks like if I really want to progress, I'll have to start over, which sounds terrible to me, because these games have never had any replayability.

• Flawless_Victor
    7 posts

Loooooooool
    Rip

• HollywoodDSss
    1 posts

I am having the same issue on Series X. This sucks.

• Thomski3
    22 posts

@djill89 I have a digital copy from the Microsoft store, so doubt I’ll be able to get any refund.

• Thomski3
    22 posts

@thomski91 to be fair, I don’t want a refund, I just want to play the game!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Apologies for our delayed response to this thread.

This issue has been confirmed by the AC team, and they are currently working on a fix for this.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Thomski3
    22 posts

@ubi-baron fantastic!

• Flawless_Victor
    7 posts

Honestly, I had this bug in more than a week, and I considered buying 'immortals fenyx rising' at launch, but I'm not diving into another Ubisoft game at launch, anytime soon.

Sorry, but this is just not okay 🤦♂

• jbruce112
    5 posts

I am having the same issue. I can't progress in the game because of a bug that won't allow the scene to trigger. This pisses me off. I have been a fan of the series since the start. For you to release a game thats unfinished with all kinds of bugs like this is absolutely ridiculous. I spent over 60 on a game I can't even play. On top of this the raids won't trigger for me either. I go to do a raid and the just sit in the boat. I am beyond [censored] off. I want my money back but I doubt Best Buy will do that at this point. The fact that these issues have not been addressed or resolved yet makes me never want to buy a product from Ubisoft ever again. What a [censored] joke this company has become.

• Mwardell67
    1 posts

I had this same bug. I fast traveled to the nearby high point in Duroliponte, switched to a different quest when I got to the high point, ran back to Soma with the other quest selected, and when I got back to her it proceeded with the quest and I selected it from the menu. hopefully this helps for someone else!

• samuliofdoom__
    4 posts

@thomski91 I'm stuck on this exact same spot on Series X. Was disappointed to see this not listed in the mega thread. Players have been reporting this bug (with video and saves) for TWO WEEKS.

• samuliofdoom__
    4 posts

@mwardell67 Sadly this did not work for me. Thanks for letting us know anyway!

• BubbleShxx
    Original poster 9 posts

Patch didn't fix this 😞 cannot continue the story, going to be ridiculously over levelled if it ever does get fixed

• Cmason770
    5 posts

The patch 1.04 has not fixed this. Are Ubisoft really that unbelievably inept that they aren’t rushing to fix a GAME BREAKING bug that really really shouldn’t be there as it on a MAIN QUEST! And not only that, but 2 responses. Only 2, with no update on timings or the problem or anything.

Genuinely Astounding.

• Thomski3
    22 posts

Here’s further evidence this is NOT patched, with 1.0.4

Please see video attached for proof:

also worth noting, their are two scrolls within the city that show as green with Odin’s sight, and also a yellow paint trail leading from the secret entrance to round the outskirts of the city, also highlights green with Odin sight, but having no context? Could it be that the game has progressed the city passed the quest but we are still stuck on the final objective to take the city (Regroup with Soma)

• Thomski3
    22 posts

Can we add unable to progress in the “Glory Regained” Quest to the Reported Issues Megathread. Specifically unable to progress from the objective ‘Regroup with Soma’

Video evidence attached (post update 1.0.4, with video on Chanel of same bug prior to update)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics