• willywob
    8 posts

@mrshepard93

Patch 1.1.1 did not fix this for me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plan to resolve the issue wherein the shelf in Saint Lewinna's Church cannot be moved in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still unable to move the shelf to access the wealth chest.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • willywob
    8 posts

But still exists for me after 1.1.1.

• Tockmock
    2 posts

@ubi-spud @ganthegoon yeah I still got that bug right now as of 1.1.1

• Killer_Catsby
    2 posts

Chest in Saint Lewinna's church is still inaccessible - bug is still not on the reported issues list, bug is still preventing me from getting full region completion.

• MrShepard93
    7 posts

@willywob well it didn't improve me either .... the wait remains again ....

• HerchuDLomas
    2 posts

@gremlinow I have the same problems for months. I've written to ubisoft's support but nothing yet... I'm really upset...

• dude856321
    2 posts

There's a gear chest in Guildford that's hidden behind a door which is in turn blocked by a movable shelf. The only problem is that I am unable to move the shelf no matter what I do. I've looked up how to reach this chest and it is clear that the shelf is meant to move. The gear inside the chest is "Mentor's Robes".

• Tockmock
    2 posts

Yeah me too, since Patch 1.1 and now 1.1.1 I can't move the shelf and can't throw anything at it, beside my torch, but that doesn't do anything.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 127 posts

Hi @dude856321 and @Tockmock
    This is currently being looked into by the game team

Official Response
  • MrShepard93
    7 posts

Hello! Please, fix in the Church, there's something in the wall, and it's stuck

Video is not mine I was just looking for the bug and that's exactly what I have ... restarting the game doesn't move it by changing the graphics setting ... I played the game with Day1 patch ... it didn't come out with fixes the bug ... all other armor is obtained which is in the folder only this one piece detail is missing only ... pls fix .....

• acidcobra
    2 posts

Just came across this bug too.
    Restart game from a save that was made before I reached church and was able to move the blockage.

• Morfofo
    6 posts

@morfofo @UbiQuB3 culd you take a look and if you need vid proof i can send

• BeastlyTacoo
    1 posts
    @ubi-spud @ganthegoon yeah I still got that bug right now as of 1.1.1

Bug is still occuring for me as well

• CSKA1892
    1 posts

Same here 😞

• david_cortazar
    1 posts

same 😔. Please, solution.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@david_cortazar If you play on pc,lock the fps,it seem to work better at 30 fps,then grab,pull and let go,repeat that process it should work.

• AtomicMonke2015
    1 posts

Still got this bug along with multiple others beginning to want to uninstall this game now never had a problem with assassin's creed game before please fix this.

• Ubi-Borealis

@MrShepard93 - Hello there! I'm checking out this thread after you shared it within another. Please refrain from doing so in future, as this is not an acceptable way to reach the support team and goes against our forum rules. The player support team will respond to your thread as soon as they are able to, but this can take longer than anticipated when contact volumes are higher. We apologise for any delay.

The development team are currently investigating this issue further. At this moment in time, we have no further information to share regarding the investigation, including a definite ETA for a resolution. Once we have any updates to share, these will be posted within the forums, so please keep an eye out!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MrShepard93
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

Sorry for the spam 😞

• Ubi-Borealis

@MrShepard93 - No worries! Please just refrain from doing so in future. Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics