Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MrShepard93
    7 posts

Hello! Please, fix in the Church, there's something in the wall, and it's stuck

Video is not mine I was just looking for the bug and that's exactly what I have ... restarting the game doesn't move it by changing the graphics setting ... I played the game with Day1 patch ... it didn't come out with fixes the bug ... all other armor is obtained which is in the folder only this one piece detail is missing only ... pls fix .....

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plan to resolve the issue wherein the shelf in Saint Lewinna's Church cannot be moved in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still unable to move the shelf to access the wealth chest.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • acidcobra
    2 posts

Just came across this bug too.
    Restart game from a save that was made before I reached church and was able to move the blockage.

• Morfofo
    6 posts

@morfofo @UbiQuB3 culd you take a look and if you need vid proof i can send

• BeastlyTacoo
    1 posts
    @ubi-spud @ganthegoon yeah I still got that bug right now as of 1.1.1

Bug is still occuring for me as well

• CSKA1892
    1 posts

Same here 😞

• david_cortazar
    1 posts

same 😔. Please, solution.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@david_cortazar If you play on pc,lock the fps,it seem to work better at 30 fps,then grab,pull and let go,repeat that process it should work.

• AtomicMonke2015
    1 posts

Still got this bug along with multiple others beginning to want to uninstall this game now never had a problem with assassin's creed game before please fix this.

• Ubi-Borealis

@MrShepard93 - Hello there! I'm checking out this thread after you shared it within another. Please refrain from doing so in future, as this is not an acceptable way to reach the support team and goes against our forum rules. The player support team will respond to your thread as soon as they are able to, but this can take longer than anticipated when contact volumes are higher. We apologise for any delay.

The development team are currently investigating this issue further. At this moment in time, we have no further information to share regarding the investigation, including a definite ETA for a resolution. Once we have any updates to share, these will be posted within the forums, so please keep an eye out!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MrShepard93
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

Sorry for the spam 😞

• Ubi-Borealis

@MrShepard93 - No worries! Please just refrain from doing so in future. Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • stuartherritty
    2 posts

I've got this bug. on PS5

• Ronux
    2 posts

I don't seem to be able to move the large shelf inside the Guildford church. I have spent around 2 hours now throwing things at it, using incendiary arrows, attempting to teleport in using trainers. I have been completely unsuccessful. This seems to have been an issue since the games release and no one has found an actual solution to this, and this obviously hasn't been patched either. As someone who is a completionist not being able to grab a piece of gear is driving me insane. Anyone have a way of fixing this that I haven't tried yet?

Thanks,

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@ronux try this

• Ronux
    2 posts

@outlander1982

Thank you so much! This worked a treat. It took a few minutes of yanking on it with it set to 30fps but I could see it slowly moving inch by inch. I appreciate the help with this.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@ronux Your welcome !

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hey there! I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but thank you for your patience! The Game team is currently investigating this issue where some players are unable to collect the Mentors Robes. They were able to reproduce this and are working towards resolving it. However, I have forwarded up your information to be included in the investigation. Thanks again for your patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • aewade
    1 posts

@tompan141 I am having the same issue. Hopefully someone from UBI will see this and fix it in the next update. It’s frustrating that I can’t 100% complete the game right now.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey all! thanks for the reports. Our team is aware of this issue and would like a bit more information to investigate. We ask that those affected please create a new case with our dedicated support team, and attach a copy of your save game files to it, so we may forward things up for review. Feel free to place your case number in a reply here so I can ensure it's in the right place!

Official Response
  • Morfofo
    6 posts

@UbiKobold that good to hear hope they fix it soon

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics