Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SlowSteven.
    3 posts

@cailanjackson I have the exact same problem. I made another post but I'll bump this one. Also worth noting that when you return to the church the ledge you have to shoot and the breakable floor boards reset. Really frustrating since it's stopping us from completing the Mentor armour set.

• SlowSteven.
    3 posts

Same problem for me and another I saw on this forums.

• CailanJackson
    3 posts

@slowsteven ahhh so it's not just me then... Honestly I had a look before and couldn't find anyone with the same issue so I just wondered if it was me being stupid... Same thing happens to me though everything respawns except those boxes in front of the thing you've got to move... Shame as I actually want to use the mentor set as opposed to all the other ones.

• CailanJackson
    3 posts

Still unable to move the blockade as of the 1.0.4 patch... So irritating. Added even more issues if anything.

• Asryan2a
    55 posts

Hello I am trying to get the torso of the mentor's armor I am in the right place but IMPOSSIBLE to move this object to access it when nothing seems to block ..
    Seint Lewinna’s Church in Guildford, Suthsexe.

https://ibb.co/M9QPjdX

Thank you !

• Gl4nza
    1 posts

Have the same issue as OP, can't try the other moveable object 'fixes' such as throwing a dead body at it as you can't carry one into the church.

• Carmifele123
    16 posts

@denzelmate
    having the exact same problem

• Carmifele123
    16 posts

Saint Lewinna's Church in Suthsexe (Guildford) has a bug that's actually a serious blocker, players can't retrieve gear from loot chest within the church.

The obstacle blocking the door cannot be pulled away from the door, which is the only pathway to the chest.

Please kindly have a look at this as soon as possible.

• Attekush
    2 posts

Wealthbox at Guildford in Suthsexe can't be obtained (Mentor's robes) because the shelf cannot be moved its stuck. Please fix it havent been able to use Mentors set because of missing piece of the armor set.

• VoidBadger
    3 posts

Oddly specific issue, in Guildford's church where the Mentor's Robes are located, on the ground floor there is a movable wall block. This is in turn blocked by three boxes. After breaking these boxes, as I've seen others do in gear map recordings, the block remains immobile. Does not appear to be an intended function. I have tried to vacate the region and reloading the game. This results in all of the churches minor obstacles like the hanging materials or the pots blocking the breakable floor respawning. However, the three boxes blocking the wall block do not respawn.

• neydomu
    1 posts

i cant get mentors robes as i cant get into the room due to not being able to move the object blocking the door.
    also in asgard i cant finish the cow world event, the cow just doest move after i PULLED the object instead of pushing it and no i cant move the object again (was trying to see if pushing it to the other side will unglitch it)

dunno if any of these were reported, would like to see if any1 found any work around these cuz the collector in me is hurting not being able to get these done 😞

• Bakifra
    5 posts

@ubi-spud same here

• Bakifra
    5 posts

same here, cant move the thing

• Bakifra
    5 posts

Wealthbox at Guildford in Suthsexe can't be obtained (Mentor's robes) because the shelf cannot be moved its stuck. Please fix it havent been able to use Mentors set because of missing piece of the armor set.

• Hank_Pank
    20 posts

@bakifra Ubisoft really needs to start putting a console into their games so that players can just toggle noclip and bypass all of the broken [censored] Ubi never tests

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@bakifra Not a bug at all.

The shelf can't be moved because there's a crate behind it (assuming this is where you meant).

However, you can break the trapdoor just to the right of the immovable shelf and work your way down to the lower floor that way.

One Mentor's Robe. 😊

undefined

• Bakifra
    5 posts

@sofajockey this is hte shelf that i cannot move
    undefined

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@bakifra I see. That is more problematic.

And re-starting a save didn't help?

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@bakifra Went back to check. It really does just slide out (or at least is supposed to), no blockages.

If an old save is too far back, maybe restart the game and go back to Guildford in the hope that it has reset. 😞

undefined

• Bakifra
    5 posts

@sofajockey i have trayed every thing and nothing is working 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics