Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • GanTheGoon
    2 posts

I am unable to move the object in Saint Lewinna's Church in Guildford, Sussex.

Video there. Unable to complete Mentor's set.

• GanTheGoon
    2 posts
  • Barimatone
    1 posts

Saint Lewinna's Church, Suthsexe
    The moveable rack/shelf/whatever-it-is just outside of the room containing the Mentor's Robes is stuck in place. I've revisited this location several times now, in hopes of some kind of soft reset or refresh of the area... apparently that's not a thing. The only way I know of this being moveable is a series of YouTube videos--it appears to be completely locked in place for me.

Anywho... is there any way to troubleshoot this or should I wait for a future patch to revisit this area? Will there even be a future patch? 😓

• Tompan141
    1 posts

I have problem moving the shelf that blocks the door at the lower level in the building that contains a gear equipment in Guildford in Suthsexe.

When I try to move the shelf it’s not moving, just as if something is blocking it.

• Xavihus
    2 posts
  • Xavihus
    2 posts

The room to the loot chest (in Saint Lewinna church in Guildford) blocked by a "movable object" is unmovable for me and many others. I have seen plenty videos of people doing this without any problems so its definitely bugged. This has prevented me from getting the full mentors set so I hope this gets addressed as soon as possible.

• secretassassin1
    1 posts

@denzelmate Same here. and its very frustrating

• Shirofune
    4 posts

Same here.

I tried reloading the game, resting, trying to make the zone reset, but nothing works. Literally can't move the shell and pick the stupid item.

Please Ubi, fix this asap.

Game version 1.0.4. It worked fine on release, I don't know why it got bugged now.

• Shirofune
    4 posts

This wealth piece is at Suthsexe, inside of a church.

Part of the puzzle requires you to move a shell out of the way to enter into a room. Said shell cannot be moved, thus the robes are not obtainable as it stands.

• Abeonis
    55 posts

@shirofune Shell? Guide to obtaining the robes here:

• Shirofune
    4 posts

@abeonis Shelf, sorry, typo.

The shelf at 1:30 in the video you linked cannot be moved.

It worked on 1.0.0 (or whatever the release version was). It stopped working as of 1.0.4

• Shirofune
    4 posts

I added a video to showcase the bug:

• Abeonis
    55 posts

@shirofune OK, got ya. I've encountered this issue intermittenly throughout the game in different locations, where the game seemingly recognises the input but something is blocking the crate from moving. Attempting a second (or third) time always seems to fix it.

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid that I, personally, cannot help much further.

• Honeyfall
    7 posts

@bakifra
    SOLVED! (kinda) I had to glitch my way through the shelf. I have no video so will do my best to explain.

First I set the graphics preset to Low. (No idea if this is a factor.)
    Then (with the breakable boxes out of the way) I dodge roll into the shelf.
    I grabbed the shelf while pressing forward. Rapidly and repeatedly release and grab the shelf while pressing forward. Sometimes this will cause it to look like I am moving through the shelf in a 1st person POV.
    Quickly release the shelf while in it and spam [open door button] to open the door behind it.
    Repeat (meld into shelf then release) and dodge roll forward to get in.

• Honeyfall
    7 posts

@attekush
    SOLVED! (kinda) I had to glitch my way through the shelf. I have no video so will do my best to explain.

I grabbed the shelf while pressing forward. Rapidly and repeatedly release and grab the shelf while pressing forward. Sometimes this will cause it to look like I am moving through the shelf in a 1st person POV.
    Quickly release the shelf while in it and spam [open door button] to open the door behind it.

• Honeyfall
    7 posts

@shirofune

• Honeyfall
    7 posts

@barimatone

• Honeyfall
    7 posts

@voidbadger

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@honeyfall Definite props for persistence, good for you. 😊

• Traumahawk
    3 posts

@carmifele123 Reload your game, try again. I just had this issue and reloading my game worked for me.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics