Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AmosLM99
    Original poster 3 posts

I’ve seen a lot of issues regarding this quest were players get stuck trying to talk to Randvi. However my game bugs before this?

Every time I speak to Gunnar to start the wedding celebrations it takes me to the area of the wedding but then the cutscene doesn’t start? I wondered if anyone has had the same problem/ has any solutions. Nothing I do triggers this cutscene so I end up getting stuck at this wedding not being able to talk to anyone etc.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AmosLM99
    Original poster 3 posts

Bug report in Assassins Creed Valhalla: The Forge and the Flame.

I have a bug report regarding the Forge and Flame quest. When I receive the quest from Gummar and I click to start the wedding celebrations, it takes me to the location of the wedding but the cutscene doesn't trigger. I end up getting stuck at this location, watching all the settlement NPCs walking up to the location. Nothing I do triggers the wedding cutscene and I also can't talk to anybody there. I have tried reloading other saves and restarting my game and playstation, however nothing works.

I have noticed that many people are having issues with not being able to talk to Randvi after the wedding, however I can't even get to this point as I don't get the wedding cutscene. There is also no quest objective at this point either. I have the quest in my quests bar, however there is no objective written in this section and no option to track the quest either. This means I can't progress any further in the game as well as all my settlement members stay at the location of the wedding. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@amoslm99

Hey there.

I'm sorry to hear that.

This issue was reportedly fixed following the latest title update and as far as I can tell I can't see any other reports of this particular issue following that update except for yours, at least on the forums. Has your game been updated recently? If it has and the issue is persisting if possible would you be able to provide a video of this issue we can report this to the development team please? Thanks.

Official Response
  • AmosLM99
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-orion
    hello,
    my game is fully up to date yet this problem still persists. I have tried to upload a video however it is not currently letting me

• fite_me_bro
    1 posts

@amoslm99 Im having the same problem right now. Did you ever fix it? I hope you'll say yes as I have 200 hours into the game.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

Hi @fite_me_bro and welcome to the forum.

Apologies for the late response and sorry to hear that you are unable to progress in the quest 'The Forge and the Flame'.

I can confirm that this issue was reported previously, however the development team were unable to reproduce it.

Can you please check to make sure you have the latest game update installed. If you do could you please provide a video demonstrating the issue. In the video can you show your quest log screen and that speaking to Gunnar doesn't trigger the cutscene.

I would also recommend loading an earlier save if possible then try again.

Official Response

Suggested Topics