Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ptekus1980
    Original poster 1 posts

Re: [EXTENDED FAMILY QUESG](/topic/81018/extended-family-quesg)

Hi, Support,

I want to report some bug's founded during gameplay in Valhalla. Especially boss fight with wolf in mission "Extended Family" is extremely buggy. 
    I'm unable to complete mission due to the fact that after wolf taking some small damage its starting to digging under ground and not fighting any more. just digging and digging! And nor lowering game difficulty..., nor verifying game files nothing helped so far...

Apparently by reading this forum I've noticed that this bug in extended family lasts from December and yet is not solved, its a huge shame, because overall game is brilliant. So far game is over... its very sad when you pay money and you do not get decent quality... 😞

You need to fix this mission ASAP. Otherwise game not playable anymore... 😞 

#extendedfamily #bug #

Paul  

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@ptekus1980

Hey there.

Thanks for reporting this to us.

This issue is known to the development team and is under active investigation. I can absolutely appreciate that this issue has been ongoing for some time now so I do apologise for any frustration caused as a result of this. The team is working hard on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details