Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • dbloodymoon
    Original poster 27 posts

I love doing the Reda missions, truly, but sometimes they happen on the same spots every single day! Is there anything I can do to missions appear in other sites rather than the ones I always get? I tried to go to other Thousand Eyes contacts for new missions, but no deal, the same mission cycle on the same spots appear!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 376 posts

@d_bloodymoon Hello there, thank you for reaching out to us! Could you tell me some of the weekly contracts that you have seen in the same spots that Reda has assigned to you?

Official Response
  • dbloodymoon
    Original poster 27 posts

@ubi-smash The Jomsviking's Code, near Venonis, almost all the times

And almost all daily quests, the ones asking for Investigation, they spawn on the same camps on East Anglia, the hunt ones are ALWAYS NEAR THE SETTLEMENT, on the road out!

I'm playing on Xbox One, last att and all, but the missions still on this loop!

Promise you to write down the proper English locations for the repetitive quests, because I'm playing in Portuguese!

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 530 posts

@d_bloodymoon Sorry for the delay, but thank you for this information! Have you upgraded the Jomsviking Hall? Also, have you completed the Ravensthorpe Mission, 'Viking for Hire"? Additionally, would you be able to provide images of your Daily Quests? Thanks!

Official Response
  • dbloodymoon
    Original poster 27 posts

@ubikobold I 100% the game, did all main missions + both Festivals, I'm scrambling around my daily and weekly missions screenshots, but I'll have them posted once I unite them all for a week (starting tomorrow)

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 831 posts

Hello @dbloodymoon,

Thank you for the update! Feel free to update this thread with your screenshots at any time that is suitable for you 🙂 I'll keep an eye on this thread and once received more details from you, I'll be able to investigate it further for you. Thank you!

Official Response
  • VegasHeart
    35 posts

@dbloodymoon Like i posted here:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/91060/pc-bug-reda-s-daily-contracts-keep-disappearing/3#
    Your mission based on your last location,just try to finish your game in another place(Lunden or Winchestere for example,cuz they have Redas kids near fast travel spot),then close a game,restart and pick a mission.Some of them will be different,but some will be the same.This missons works a little bit different then it was in Odyssey.
    I think this might be connected with all this bugs that players have with mission disappear or bugged,so it gives u missions in the spots which always works.

• dbloodymoon
    Original poster 27 posts

I made a folder with the locations, you can see where I pick them, with Reda himself bc it saves me time bc he's the shop and there's no difference between choosing the missions with him and the other Thousand Eyes children

Missions update every day, 11am Brasilia time, and it might have some inconsistencies about the Ostara markers bc of this

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aln4_4qeeA4og4wkfGX4DLMehOc9kg

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics