Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gre4tNick
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi everyone. For game I use dualsense gamepad. For working it in AC, I added app to the Steam, then i open big picture mode, connect gamepad, select AC icon and press play. Aaand everything worked fine until today. Today after installing update 1.2.0 when I tried launch game I discovered a problem. The uplay window appears first then the valhalla logo and after 2-3 seconds it disappears and nothing happens. And if you run the game from the icon on desktop or from Steam but not from big picture mode it work and doesn't have any problem. The main problem is that without this mod, the game does not see the gamepad DualSense and I don't know how to fix it. I already reinstall game, tried different settings - the game won't start anyway. Someone met with such a problem? I will be grateful for your help in solving it. Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MAYBUGs
    3 posts

@gre4tnick try turning the gamepad off before launching the game and connect it again after the game is started.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @Gre4tNick,

Sorry to hear that your controller doesn't work.

After checking this for you, I can confirm that the DualSense controller is not officially supported for PC. You can find this information here.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics