Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• isuwhat
    Original poster 186 posts

hi,

is anyone aware if getting the Skadi Blade is bugged/glitched as it appears no one is able to get this?

there is a thread discussing this, someone tried various ways to get this Blade in the boss fight and nothing worked:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/92646/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-how-to-get-skadi-blade-norman-axe-dane-axe/6?_=1615903551982

thanks,

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@isuwhat So, this is what I have. Same without the Gold sparkles.

undefined

undefined

• isuwhat

@vanadiumcobalt which way did you go to get there? ive only recently gone from the high up fast travel spot and have the gold sparkles until i get to just before where you are, just before i jump down and then they disappear.

• isuwhat

@Ubi-Borealis is there someone from Ubisoft i need to tag into this thread? not sure who covers what aspects of the forum. thanks

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@isuwhat Yeah, Dropped down from the same spot as you. The gold sparkles don't need to follow you down though.

• isuwhat

@vanadiumcobalt in your 2nd photo, how is the centre piece with the axe in it not showing? didn't notice at first

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@isuwhat I can make it disappear but that's it, the axe is clearly visible but I have yet to find a solution to get it. I have waited but perhaps not long enough. Slightest movement and it returns.

If you look at the shadow on the floor, the axe is always in the sun, the shadow never moves. If you notice in the second image the sun hits the brazier at the back. Cannot light them either.

• isuwhat

@vanadiumcobalt how do you make it disappear?

yeah same, tried all sorts to try and light them but nothing seems to work

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@isuwhat Aiming the bow like I mentioned on the rune thread. It's fiddly.

• isuwhat

@vanadiumcobalt that thread is so huge i've missed a lot on it and its hard to find older stuff. Are you able to summarise how to do it please? thanks

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@isuwhat It can be done from 2 points and I can only do it while facing it. The rock/block I am standing on and another you can jump right next to it. Then aim the bow this is the (fiddly bit). You should see it glitch at that point it should disappear. Move the bow about slowly, even moving away from the head towards the left brazier.

I have not checked since the latest patch and unsure if it's bugged.

If I could do a video I would, it took me long enough to post images. Playing on Xbox one x.

• isuwhat

@vanadiumcobalt yep got it, the texture of the purple things inside the head changes when i pulled the bow. I am on the left hand side rock and aimed the bow just under the right eye as you look at it (so the statues actual left eye). I moved the aim around a bit until i found the spot it glitches out. When i went into photo mode though it comes back. thanks

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@isuwhat Yeah, any movement and it's back as quick as it's gone.

• isuwhat

have just noticed the reference to Skadi's Blade has been removed from the official path notes. It did read:

• "Addressed an issue that caused Skadi’s Blade’s perk to remain inactive when conditions are met."

• Smrtiak.SVK
    135 posts

@isuwhat yeah, but it is still in Ubisoft Connect patch notes 🙂

• isuwhat

@smrtiak-svk ha they must have missed removing it from there 🙂 still none the wiser on how to get the damn axe though

• Smrtiak.SVK
    135 posts

@isuwhat I do not know why there removed from the forum, it is weird, yeah and that is most weird, I look up for that axe almost everywhere... Maybe it is from rune caves which we has to activate somehow... I do not know..

• isuwhat

also, do you need to tag any of the ubi staff into these threads or are they monitored for any potential bugs etc?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@isuwhat You have tagged @Ubi-Borealis successfully!

Nothing new to add yet either. Still trying.

• isuwhat

@vanadiumcobalt ok cool thanks. I just checked it again and the area to get the glitch to work seems to be in a different place today

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics