Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wolfssteel
    10 posts

@kormac67 missed seeing this too at first lolundefined

• Kormac67
    659 posts

@wolfssteel I redid the assassin challenge in gold (the only one that is doable) and got Skadi's Blade at last.
    But no new mats.
    Once a medal is reached you don't get more out of it.

• isuwhat
    Original poster 190 posts

@kormac67 yeah agree, the assassin challenge in the first place is the only doable gold. Rest need to be exactly perfect which is borderline impossible.

i do note that the left handed attack still works to re-fill health but doesn't help on all of the challenges obviously.

• wolfssteel
    10 posts

@kormac67 I noticed that took me a minute 🤣. The only one I was able to gold so far was the indirect kills challenge. Just hit all the pots. You can use the torches to light your arrows and aim at enemies feet or torso (that way they die from fire NOT the arrow). Im having fun though. Gonna do another round tonight.

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@wolfssteel
    Same challenge (Indirect + Bow) did the job for me too, except it took me some minutes... I'm not good at all :))
    Thanks for the tip about flamming arrows, I'm gonna try it 🙂
    I had the last guy with the Non-armed special left-hand attack by making him fall = Gold
    (approximative English, sorry)

• Rodrigolcp88
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I just got 3 gold medals and Skaldi Blade has not appeared to me. If I go in the Ubisoft Connect it says I have no gold medals yet ._.

• isuwhat
    Original poster 190 posts

@rodrigolcp88 i saw this on a youtube video comment:

If anyone has an internet issue you can also go to the Ubisoft connect app and claim it there. It will pop up once you start the game

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that some of you have had trouble unlocking Skadi's Blade. As shared by @wolfssteel, you do need to first attain a gold medal from a Mastery Challenge to unlock the reward. If you have achieved a gold medal but haven't been able to unlock the weapon, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You can achieved at least one gold medal in any Mastery Challenge
    • The weapon is not yet in your inventory
    • The challenge is marked as complete/incomplete in the Ubisoft Connect overlay. You can access this via the main in-game menu

We can then forward these reports for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • wolfssteel
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you for hopping in, confirming issues and giving us a way to contact you. You guys finally gave me what so many of us needed with this mastery challenge. Much appreciated

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

You're welcome, @wolfssteel! Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Mastery Challenges as well! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying them 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics