Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@isuwhat I have noticed that also. I spend an hour or so a day and then move back to the runes. Maybe it's the wrong hours I check?Might need to spend a whole day messing with it.

Would be nice to know if it's bugged though.

• isuwhat
    Original poster 190 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Woofer if you are not able to confirm or deny if this is in fact bugged. Are you able to advise why a patch note was in the original path notes about this weapon and then removed once the patch went live? thanks.

the original patch note for reference was:

• "Addressed an issue that caused Skadi’s Blade’s perk to remain inactive when conditions are met."

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @isuwhat!

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you about Skadi's axe. I can confirm that this axe is currently not available in-game. I would recommend keeping an eye out for future news & announcements.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • isuwhat

@ubi-borealis nice one, thanks for getting back to me and confirming. Appreciated 🙂

• Smrtiak.SVK
    153 posts

@ubi-borealis wau, thank you for the information. But there is some - item - maybe weapon hidden in the game which "you do not see someone would already find", can we get some clue - hint from Ubisoft, please?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks, appreciated. Do I start another thread for Odin's rune bugged or Can you reply here? I do not want any clues just confirmation if it's good to go or bugged.

• isuwhat

4.00mins 😉

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • isuwhat

@vanadiumcobalt same, have been doing that for a while now. Also picking up some Opal's on route to the daily missions.

• isuwhat

@Ubi-Borealis is there any update on when this weapon is coming to the game?

i note that when you back to Jotunheim you now have the yellowish floaty dots are now around where the Axe is and within the vault, never used to go that far, just within the tower and slightly around the tower too

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @isuwhat!

Any new updates about weapons being added to the game will be shared on our official platforms, or within the News & Announcements forums, so I would recommend keeping an eye out in these places for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @isuwhat!

I apologise for the double post. I wanted to reach out to you with an update about Skadi's Blade.

If you haven't already, I recommend taking a look at the "The Joy of Killing" time-limited challenge. You might just see a familiar weapon as the reward... 👀

Official Response
  • isuwhat

@ubi-borealis what a glorious day 🙂

• FETUSTHEPADDY
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis I have a question. I have played the mastery challenge game mode. But in the challenge menu it's saying I have not. Do you know what could cause that?

• isuwhat

@fetusthepaddy it didn't unlock for me until i got 1 gold, when the trophy popped it seemed to unlock the Blade. Before that i had 3 silver on the first challenge and checked and it wasn't unlocked, the gold seemed to do it........which seems wrong to me as it doesn't state that anywhere

• Kormac67
    659 posts

@ubi-borealis I made one gold challenge, then the game crashed when it finished (picked up final item on first assassination challenge).
    When I restarted game Eivor sat in front of the shrine, gold challenge was counted.
    But no Skadi's blade. 😞

• wolfssteel
    10 posts

@kormac67 missed seeing this too at first lolundefined

• Kormac67
    659 posts

@wolfssteel I redid the assassin challenge in gold (the only one that is doable) and got Skadi's Blade at last.
    But no new mats.
    Once a medal is reached you don't get more out of it.

• isuwhat

@kormac67 yeah agree, the assassin challenge in the first place is the only doable gold. Rest need to be exactly perfect which is borderline impossible.

i do note that the left handed attack still works to re-fill health but doesn't help on all of the challenges obviously.

• wolfssteel
    10 posts

@kormac67 I noticed that took me a minute 🤣. The only one I was able to gold so far was the indirect kills challenge. Just hit all the pots. You can use the torches to light your arrows and aim at enemies feet or torso (that way they die from fire NOT the arrow). Im having fun though. Gonna do another round tonight.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics