Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@wolfssteel
    Same challenge (Indirect + Bow) did the job for me too, except it took me some minutes... I'm not good at all :))
    Thanks for the tip about flamming arrows, I'm gonna try it 🙂
    I had the last guy with the Non-armed special left-hand attack by making him fall = Gold
    (approximative English, sorry)

• Rodrigolcp88
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I just got 3 gold medals and Skaldi Blade has not appeared to me. If I go in the Ubisoft Connect it says I have no gold medals yet ._.

• isuwhat
    Original poster 190 posts

@rodrigolcp88 i saw this on a youtube video comment:

If anyone has an internet issue you can also go to the Ubisoft connect app and claim it there. It will pop up once you start the game

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that some of you have had trouble unlocking Skadi's Blade. As shared by @wolfssteel, you do need to first attain a gold medal from a Mastery Challenge to unlock the reward. If you have achieved a gold medal but haven't been able to unlock the weapon, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You can achieved at least one gold medal in any Mastery Challenge
    • The weapon is not yet in your inventory
    • The challenge is marked as complete/incomplete in the Ubisoft Connect overlay. You can access this via the main in-game menu

We can then forward these reports for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • wolfssteel
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you for hopping in, confirming issues and giving us a way to contact you. You guys finally gave me what so many of us needed with this mastery challenge. Much appreciated

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

You're welcome, @wolfssteel! Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Mastery Challenges as well! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying them 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics