Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darkhearthowlin
    8 posts

I am in the same boat, i have completed a brothers keeper. I can move around the world map except i cant report the pledge completed. It still says i have commited to Hordaflyke but the chain of quests there is completed.

• Darkhearthowlin
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis i have killed all of the members but the father and i have not been able to complete the Hamtunscire arc as it seems to think i am pledged to norway however i have done all the quests there

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @Darkhearthowlin!

I've moved your posts into this thread, as this will help us to keep all the information for this investigation in one place. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing you have completed "A Brother's Keeper."
    • Your alliance map that shows you are still pledged to Hordafylke, and that you are unable to pledge to Hamtunscire.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue has been marked as resolved by the development team.

If you are still encountering trouble with your pledge to Hordafylke, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • Your current quest log, showing that you have no further objectives as part of the Hordafylke arc.
    • Your completed quest log, showing that "A Brother's Keeper" has been completed.

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when trying to complete your pledge to Hordafylke, please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics