Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LeoRaptor1979
    Original poster 98 posts

I went into my game today after the update. I looked in the Animus Store and saw a free pack called God Reward. It gave us Altair and the Yule festival stuff for free. Did anyone else see it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@leoraptor1979

dont get it, cos if you have upgraded these items to mytichal, after you bought this pack it will all be bronze again

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

For me, I lost ALL my hard achieved Yule armor set, the sax weapon, the shield, the complete tattoo set..... No longer anything what I bought during my 2 days of Yule FUN in my inventory and I received ONLY 300 iron (at this time I do not known why I received them) but everything was completely mystical and fully upgraded!!!! That´s more then 300 iron!

This new Godly Reward Pack I cannot claim, I get each time the message, I own all the items, but there is nothing in my inventory, NOTHING!

Come on Ubisoft!!!!

Why this happen each time after a patch... Why did you do that! Why you take out from the players they achieved armor set and do not give them back all the materials or the chance, to claim the new pack?

BTW, my Berserker armor set were again resetted from full mystical to bronze... Now the 4th time.
    I have had already a ticket open for the last 3 times, but for now, I will not open again a ticket, time wasting in my opinion!
    I will give up and will no longer upgrade my expensive Armor set from the Ultimate Edition!
    Ubisoft can keep my Berserker armor set, I do not want it any longer......

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@tchester1980

yeah its a total waste to fully upgrade gear thats been reset to lvl1 bronze everytime bugs appear

i did this a few tiems now and i just deprived myself of a lot of hard earned materials and for what? Its back to square one anyway

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Please excuse my expressions now but that is absolutely embarrassing ...
    That really shouldn't happen!
    And players should get more than just their lost materials, such an Altairs outfit and the few opals there are really just a drop in the ocean!
    Sorry, but Ubisoft did it again ......

Seems to be that there is absolutely no process control or quality monitoring at UBISOFT (I do not know the exact departments in the game industry, but this departments normally exist in each company)

I am absolutely stunned and disappointed

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@tchester1980

Meanwhile we did get big rewards from the Odyssey team whenever stuff went wrong.
    Such as the stupid lvl cap that was in place, everyone who reached a certain threshold gor 70free skill points. Thats was a nice move by them

This team just takes a big dump on us.

I have fully upgraded the spartan bow 3 times now and lost everything, now its still bronze as is all my yule festival gear

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Congratulations, my complete Yule gear is gone..... no longer exist in my inventory!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@tchester1980

i odnt understand why these stupid festivals are time limited in the 1st place only to then later give everyone these rewards fro free, whats the point??

• isuwhat
    184 posts

@asgardian02 is "a lot more cats" not reward enough? *sarcasm*

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Incredible again, I am very disappointed and on the other hand, I´m angry.
    I played with the Yule dagger in my off hand.... and now its gone!

Come on Ubisoft!

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I suppose this is not standard procedure, but a gift to those who have not been able to get these items due to the bugs with the Yule feast. But it figures that this is bugged too. Not for me, as far as I can tell.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@isuwhat I think there is some strange translation going on: bugs (software errors) > bugs (animals) > animals > cats? So it says "lots more bugs", that sounds about right.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

So, here is there answer on Twitter regarding their new generated "animals" 🙂

Sounds like: Patch Day = Bugs for months......

• dlmthree
    77 posts

People have been mocking Cyberpunk 2077 but in reality Valhalla is as much a disaster of a game.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@tchester1980 same happened to me... i lost all the gear i grind from yule festival.. weapons included .....

• JCar4327
    606 posts

I'm going to post this here:

Cannot redeem the Godly reward | Ubisoft Forums

But, I also want to add that there may be multiple issues going on here. That thread is primarily about getting the error code and message saying that you have reached the maximum number of these items (or something along those lines). I can verify that having helix credits on your account fixes the issue where you simply cannot redeem the bundle. The second issue that appears to be occurring is gear disappearing. Not sure if they are connected.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Good news,

I was just able to claim the Godly reward pack in the Helix Store.
    Thanks Ubisoft working on the issue and also thank you for the present, although I had already fully upgraded all Yule Armor set parts including the saex and shield...
    All my used materials for upgrading the gear and weapons are gone and not refundable from them .... that´s the negative side of this story 😞

• AlphaGoose46219
    155 posts

@tchester1980 Just checked the credit option from the main screen, if you see how many people are involved for this game alone??
    Quality managers and assistants, think they have a communication problem with so many people!
    There where even "Testers" involved??!!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@alphagoose46219

Lol, never..... Or all in home office and not enough internet speed to test the patch upfront 🙂
    If there are really some quality manager and assistants, so they have normally make sure that such things would not happen after each patch....

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics