Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

So within the helix store, you can can claim for free the godly reward.

This is all the content from yule festival that i grinded for thats now for free. So i am guessing at a certain point in the future they will give all the items for the Ostara festival for free as well, so we wont have to grind for it now.

Anyway i already owned these items and had them fully upgraded, now after having selected this pack, just to get 300 opals, all these items are at bronze once more and lowest rank.

Thats just loads and loads of leather and iron ore that i just lost for no good reason. Loading up an older save would fix this either šŸ˜ž

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
    Banned

@asgardian02 i got nothing, and my yule festival gear and weapons just dissapear..

• thegardener25
    78 posts

@karloz1995 What platform are you on? I'm on ps4, & I got all the stuff in the pack, including the 300 opal. I wish this pack had dropped a few hours earlier, because although I'm not that bothered about skins. I don't like the raven, & Reda had the Bald Eagle for sale for 150 opal up until this weeks reset. It just seemed a bit steep to buy at the time.

So the 300 opal, & the Altair outfit was cool, & very welcome. But I just don't get why all the yule gear, tatts & ornaments were included? My gear was downgraded as well. The set wasn't available to me immediately after the patch, so I logged out & back in. When I logged in again, I got refunded a load of resources (although that may be down to the fact that I had previously loaded an older save & had to upgrade the Moonlight Axe & Spartan Bow more than once).

So I think a fix will come, but I think that including a set of rewards that most players already have has led to unnecessary problems,

• Asgardian02

@b00msie

thats not the same problem as i am having, i collected the reward but instead of being rewarded with just the bayek outfit which i didnt have, all the items that i already had and upgraded to max lvl and highest rank have now been downgraded to lowest rank bronze, that just sux!!!

• B00MSIE
    265 posts

@asgardian02

For me al my armor (which I got From the Yule festival) disappeared after trying to get the godly ***. So my reward for playing this bug fest is that Ubisoft took away stuff from me. While it looks different, it seems to be the same problem?

• razgamaziel
    6 posts

Same for me. PS4-Pro

I can't believe that EACH patch, there is more and more new bugs.

• Yule stuff vanished
    • Berserker Set downgraded
    • nothing from the godly reward has been provided, nor the Altair outfit nor the opals... nothing.

It's getting worse with every update and i'm getting more and moie [censored] at Ubisoft.

• Asgardian02

@razgamaziel

i got a few beserker items from Reda just for the looks, that been downgraded with every patch now.

This just goes to show, that one shouldnt buy or play these games upon release, just wait a full year and then buy it.

• AlphaGoose46219
    134 posts

@asgardian02 My brother (smartest one) got the game at the same date, he will start when i stop complaining!

• B00MSIE
    265 posts

@Asgardian02Ā 
    @AlphaGoose46219

I also do not recommend anybody of buying this game at the moment. Especially not on an Xbox Series, because the savefiles are totally unreliable on that platform. My brother would love to buy and play it, but does not for this reason. Still do not understand why we don't read more about this on gaming sites. Ubisoft games are buggy by default. I knew and accepted that. But Valhalla reaches a new level for me. The developers can't be taking this serious. Almost feels like they do it on purpose...

• AlphaGoose46219
    134 posts

@b00msie Yeah i'm on the xbox (SX recently) bugs are nothing new for me after almost 3 years Conan exiles!
    Conan exiles breaks every bug record, longest and not only game breaking but also xbox breaking/crashing bugs!
    But as a Odessey fan i expected a at least identical quality and hoped for some role playing improvements.
    I have worked for a world wide company, the food in the canteens was different but the quality of the products were the same.
    Different studio's from the same company must have the same standards.

• Asgardian02

@alphagoose46219

it feels like there is a lot of rivalry between the different studios. Clearly this studio didnt liked Odyssey and want to leave their own mark on the game
    I guess they succeeded but i wont be buying the next installment until a year later with a hefty discount.

• AlphaGoose46219
    134 posts

@asgardian02 For me it will be; Pre order, never again!
    UBI-soft means wait for at least 12 months, and check news.
    AC is going to far with the ISU lore , staff of eden, isu gods, SiFi stuf. Assassin v/s Order comes on 2e place, my character has become a isu puppet!
    I don't care where the next AC will take place, for now i have more assassin action/fun with Lara Croft in Shadow...

• Asgardian02

@alphagoose46219
    is that a new game?

well, a new DLC just arrived for Doom Eternal, will be enjoying myself there. The Demo for outriders was great fun, ill play that game soon.
    Diablo3 has a lot of new stuff coming, so i can enjoy myself there and i still play Gwent a lot.

• B00MSIE
    265 posts

@alphagoose46219

Shadow also has better sound and hdr implementation. Great game!

• AlphaGoose46219
    134 posts

@asgardian02 No (Shadow of the tomb raider), read something about a complete new platform trilogy based on the old games (2024)

• Asgardian02

@alphagoose46219
    so its an old game then? Isnt that from square enix, who also made Outriders?

• AlphaGoose46219
    134 posts

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics