Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Flo_102
    Original poster 2 posts

I would like to get AC Valhalla to 100%, but with all missions completed I can only get to 93%. I did all the main story tasks including Jotunheim and Asgard and I also collected alle the wealth, did all the mysteries and everything else shown on the map. Do I need to do all the Challenges? I also did not do the fishing and hunting tasks jet, are they required?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@flo_102 I am pretty sure the fishing and hunting challenges do not count towards the 100% completion because I currently have that and still have not been able to complete the fishing challenges due to the two missing fish, big flatfish and big mackerel. That being said, there are a few secret Isu weapons in the game that you may need to collect to hit the 100% mark. I will list them below behind a spoiler tag so you can decide if you want to look or not, but to be honest, unless you watch a video or something the likelihood of you finding all four known Isu weapons is slim.

spoiler

• Flo_102
    Original poster 2 posts

@jcar4327 Thanks for your reply, I actually collected all those isu weapons, but still no 100%.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@flo_102 Is your Codex at 100%?

And where are you looking to see if you are at 100%.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@jcar4327 I only ask because there are 2 different places for completion percentage. On the dashboard I am only at 96%, but in stats I am at 100%. I don't have the "Stinky but Deadly" challenge completed because of the fishing issue.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@flo_102

they are.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics