ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CakeXassassin
    Original poster 43 posts

After chosing and option to sort gear, if i fast travel or reload a save, the predefenition resets.

And the sorting defenition, when sorting by weapon category, should also sort my quality or lvl in the individual weapon type space

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1713 posts

Hey @assassinofcake, thank you for reporting this to us! Would you be able to provide the platform you are playing on along with a short clip of you reproducing this to share with our game team to look over?

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Same issue. Xbox One, patch 1.2.0 (before the Ostara Festival appeared in Ravensthorpe)

The sorting of categories stays if I remain under the "Inventory" section, but once moving to other sections (Map, Order, Codex, etc.) or quitting the menu altogether, the sorting resets and the item layout goes back to the very original state (every piece of gear going back to their before-sorting positions, no category names displayed, just like when the sorting function was not implemented).

Basically that is all the information.

• EyesOfFate
    190 posts

@ubi-smash I already made a topic with this issue in this forum with video footage. In Norway I get reset of my inventory sorting even after just I returned into inventory right after I closed it. I also made a Ubisoft support ticket with this issue. In my case it is on PC.

Suggested Topics