Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• valkyrie869
    Original poster 23 posts

Just went to go do some River Raids, and I noticed a couple glitches. I'm on PS4 and I have already updated my game to the 1.2.0 version.

The first glitch I noticed is that my personal Jomsviking was wearing a completely different outfit than what I had fitted him with. Noticed this at the very beginning of the raid. Not a super big deal, but I thought it was kind of strange. (Just went back to Ravensthorpe and all of his gear was completely reset to the default gear. Hoping that I won't have to keep doing this after every raid, but we'll see.)

The second glitch was when I went to go raid... I went to the River Severn, and raided Wyther Farm, Fishing Docks, Small Camp, Island Camp, and Llanidloes, in that exact order. At first it was going well, marking all the locations with a big X after I finished collecting the big loot crates. As soon as I raided Llanidloes, I started having issues. Every time I collected loot from a large crate, it would not go into my inventory. No message or pop up that I collected anything. When I arrived at Llanidloes, my cargo hold was at 150/400. As soon as I finished looting 3 large crates, I was still 150/400.

I decided to return to Ravensthorpe after this, and try to return back to River Severn to see if this would fix it. I come back and there are no more Xs on the map, and all the spots I raided are just empty, including Llanidloes where I didn't receive any loot.

Not sure how to fix this. Might just restart my game and see, but wanted to put it in the forum. Hoping this doesn't happen everytime I raid since it's a bit annoying.

(Also, I don't know if this is intentional, but I went to the River Severn to raid, and all of the gold marks on the map would only show up unless I raided one spot, then the next one would show up at the nearest location, and kept going like this. Seems intentional though.)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Julia_Nix
    1 posts

@valkyrie869 I'm on PC and Have same issue with the Jomsviking. My Jomsviking gear always resets to default. I talk to the NPC to summon my Jomsviking and select a gear for him ( Full Magister's set, Sepulcher Axe, Plank and Buckler, Hunnish Bow) and click assign, after a while his gear resets back to default. I see the newly assigned gear while the Jomsviking stand idle near the barracks but after some time traveling and doing quests or just saving and reloading, his gear reset's. I think it got something to do with the new River Raids update, never had this issue before that.

• Zooolz
    40 posts

the empty boxes are empty ... was that way since the release. I ignored it. Yes its annoying.

What bugs me ... is how stupid the Jomsviking are ... standing in the middle ... getting shot and burned .... the enemy knows how to hide and cover ... why cant ours ...?

AND, THEY BURN THEMSELVES !!! ..... after the raid completion ... they run around burning everything and themselves. ( I let them burn and die now - not worth the effort reviving cuz they do it again )

• valkyrie869
    Original poster 23 posts

@zooolz I don't think the big crates are actually supposed to be empty if they show up as a big gold marker on the map and a gold barrel when I'm in the area. I really think that they were supposed to have loot in them. I'm not saying you're wrong, but if they show up gold on the map, they should have something. Definitely a glitch though.

However, I completely agree with you about the Jomsvikings standing around aimlessly while they're being shot at and burned. Wish they had more situational awareness and combat sense to take cover and fire arrows back and whatnot, but usually there isn't that many enemies for them to attack, so once all the enemies are dead, they just stand around and wait until I call them to a crate or something haha. I don't mind it because I kill the majority of enemies anyway and leave the rest to Jomsvikings instead of having them do all the work haha.

• Krull2112
    5 posts

@valkyrie869 Same here jomsviking resetting gear,have to raid to get gold dots to pop up and when we loot big chest just get leather and iron.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 501 posts

Hey folks! I can confirm that Jomsviking appearance is being looked into by our team at this time. No further updates to provide at the moment, but keep a lookout on the news and announcements page in the meantime. I will also share this feedback with the Jomsviking slacking and standing in fire during river raids to look into as well.

As for the loot collected in river raids, would you be able to capture any video footage for us to check over during your river raids?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics