Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

@capt_jess43
    @JCar4327

Hey there.

It sounds like this might be the same issue based on your description so I have merged the threads together. Please keep an eye on this thread for further updates as investigation is still ongoing.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the Yule gear would be lost from a player's inventory is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

This update will prevent players from losing these items in the future. If you have already lost these items, you will need to reclaim them again via the Godly Reward Pack for them to be added back to your inventory.

If anyone is encountering additional issues with the Godly Pack and Yule gear following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 376 posts

@delvayne, thank you for reaching out to us regarding this issue. Our team has already been aware of this issue and is currently being investigated during this time. In the meantime, we thank you for bearing with us while we work to resolve this issue.

Official Response
  • JasonRoelse
    1 posts

At login my weapons disappeared out of my hands and my whole ceremonial outfit gone.
    It is not in my inventory anymore.
    I can not load a older save because I overwrite one save all the time. That's something I will not do again... 😞
    Took me several hours to obtain this gear and upgrade it to the max. Very frustrating bug!

• ImaginaryRuins
    380 posts

@jasonroelse You mean the Yule armor set & weapon? Their disappearance is an intended behaviour, not a bug, and it happens once you go online. The Yule items are now moved to the Helix Store as a free pack, The Godly Reward, which also comes with 300 Opals and Altair's legendary outfit.

You can go to the Helix Store and claim that pack and get those Yule items back should you want it.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 831 posts

Hello @JasonRoelse,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Have you tried claiming your items from the Helix Store by any chance?

@JasonRoelse - thank you for sharing! 🙂

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the Yule gear would be lost from a player's inventory is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

This update will prevent players from losing these items in the future. If you have already lost these items, you will need to reclaim them again via the Godly Reward Pack for them to be added back to your inventory.

If anyone is encountering additional issues with the Godly Pack and Yule gear following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Doc.Deluxe
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Youldinho
    19 posts

@Ubi-Borealis after the update I still have the tattoos stuck in my inventory... the pop up has stopped happening but it is still annoying that I cannot get rid of the tattoo schemes from my inventory even if I go to the tattoo parlour

Please advise? thank you

• HIDDEN1NE
    34 posts

Hey @youldinho

Just wondering if it’s anything at all like the post I made for the buggy tattoos here:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99072/godly-reward-mōdraniht-tattoo-bug?lang=en-US

I know you said you can’t return them to rid of them where as I’ve been able to, but just wanted to know if it was ever at one point like this for you.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that thread, @HIDDEN1NE! It looks like that thread is more appropriate for your issue, @Youldinho. I'd recommend sharing your report within that thread as well, as the issue you're encountering is different to the one that was investigated in this Megathread. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics