Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] After claiming the Godly Reward, I am missing the Modraniht/Yule armor/encountering error code [0x70000d03] | POST HERE

5 Likes/119 Replies/2187 Views
    malciah
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • malciah
    2 posts

I'm having this problem as well (xbox one) but I didn't play the game till after the yuletide event was over so I never had those items.

• NIVEKTTOCS
    4 posts
    @Leftover_Pizza

Thanks for the info, that's good to know. In my case, I had not tried to claim The Godly Reward gift prior to having my gear removed and scrapped. I'll load my game while connected to Xbox live again and see if it scraps my gear or not. If it does scrap my gear again, which I assume it will, I'll see if I can claim the reward or not.

Success!
    I reconnected to Xbox Live
    Loaded my most recent manual game save
    The game showed my refund in materials for the Modraniht Ceremonial set (11T, 11N, 2060Leather, etc.) - which makes sense for the materials if the gear was fully upgraded.
    I verified the gear was not in my inventory.
    I claimed The Godly Reward pack successfully from the Animus store.
    With the gear being automatically broken down, you should not receive the error for having too many of a certain item. If the gear is still in your inventory I do not believe you will be able to claim The Godly Rewards pack.
    Try saving, closing the game, relaunch the game, load your desired save, wait for confirmation of material refund, check your inventory to see if the Ceremonial set is present or not, open the Animus store, "Buy" The Godly Reward pack. If this does not work, you may be of the unfortunate few who have experienced having random gear/sets duplicate within your inventory. If any of those set pieces are present (this may also include decorations from the Yule/Jule event) then you may not be able to successfully "Buy" The Godly Rewards pack.

@Ubi-Borealis
    There had to have been a better way for Ubisoft to go about this - maybe just coding The Godly Reward pack to recognize duplicates and only grant the items which the player didn't already have unlocked. Maybe a heads-up in-game so people don't panic when the loot they worked towards randomly disappears.
    If you're hiring, my expertise is available 😜

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

Same here (Series X)

Wow another bug, had never expected that 😛

• Mobyslick
    4 posts

Also getting this on PC. Never did any Yule things. I didn't start playing this game until February.

• Warpsmith921
    3 posts

I'd just put Assassin's Creed Valhalla on a few moment ago (new update just loading). This is on the PS4

But I have Evior with the cape from the Yule festival from early in the year & after the loading screen (had it on during that) it seem to go missing once the game has loaded up. It also missing from my inventory.

• carphunter69
    1 posts

Same here, playing on ps4,

And after some time the free give away will go and so our chance of claiming it

• Merkibiy04
    1 posts

Same problem on Xbox as well
    How can we have too many of something we don't own
    What a f**k up by Ubisoft

• davidv81
    67 posts

This is really amazing 😁 😁

• HIDDEN1NE
    108 posts

Hi, so I think I may have found a way to not glitch this, but unfortunately it’ll only work if you haven’t logged into your game yet (I believe, not totes sure) and so I’m sorry if this doesn’t help those of you already glitched. I had seen that someone on reddit lost this set before I booted up my game, so I was trying to already solve how to avoid that, and so what I did was right after updating the game, opened it and straight away from the main menu, haven’t loaded a save yet, I got the Godly Reward pack, and then loaded my most recent save. When I loaded in, the only notifications I was met by were for Altair’s outfit and the tattoo set of this pack; all of my armor and weapons that were at flawless quality stayed this way with runes and everything, my settlement decorations were all fine. The tattoo set was the only duplicate I received, but even those schemes were removed once I talked to Tove, and no duplicates were created within her shop, just the tattoos I received way back from Yule were like exactly in the spot and order of tattoos I had collected.

I played for about three hours, river raiding, fast traveling, all that stuff, and every part of this set was still perfectly fine for me, so it seems if you grab this godly pack in the main menu before even loading a save, it won’t try and remove anything from you and in fact maybe just recognizes your modranhit set in the state that you last had it in. Again, not sure if this can be retroactively worked for all you who already logged on, but maybe you can try this and see if it works as well, sorry again if it doesn’t though.

TL;DR — Update game -> don’t load save -> purchase godly pack -> now load save

Hope this helps 🙏🏼

• HIDDEN1NE
    108 posts

Hi, so I think I may have found a way to not glitch this, but unfortunately it’ll only work if you haven’t logged into your game yet (I believe, not totes sure) and so I’m sorry if this doesn’t help those of you already glitched. I had seen that someone on reddit lost this set before I booted up my game, so I was trying to already solve how to avoid that, and so what I did was right after updating the game, opened it and straight away from the main menu, haven’t loaded a save yet, I got the Godly Reward pack, and then loaded my most recent save. When I loaded in, the only notifications I was met by were for Altair’s outfit and the tattoo set of this pack; all of my armor and weapons that were at flawless quality stayed this way with runes and everything, my settlement decorations were all fine. The tattoo set was the only duplicate I received, but even those schemes were removed once I talked to Tove, and no duplicates were created within her shop, just the tattoos I received way back from Yule were like exactly in the spot and order of tattoos I had collected. 

I played for about three hours, river raiding, fast traveling, all that stuff, and every part of this set was still perfectly fine for me, so it seems if you grab this godly pack in the main menu before even loading a save, it won’t try and remove anything from you and in fact maybe just recognizes your modranhit set in the state that you last had it in. Again, not sure if this can be retroactively worked for all you who already logged on, but maybe you can try this and see if it works as well, sorry again if it doesn’t though. 

TL;DR — Update game -> don’t load save -> purchase godly pack -> now load save 

Hope this helps 🙏

• auravens50
    1 posts

@hidden1ne I tried to get the pack before loading my save the first time, and it didn’t work (error code 0x70000d03). It might work if you’re having a different issue though. I have a PS4.

• HIDDEN1NE
    108 posts

@auravens50, ah gotcha, sorry to hear that then friend, it sounded like everyone else tried within game so I thought maybe that’s why it worked for me. My best guess now is that it’s either something to do with a players account/save/internet whichever or entirely something on the Helix store and Ubisoft server end.

Lemme know if you want me to answer something specific that ended up in me receiving the pack.

• JCar4327
    627 posts

I have two profiles playing this game on the same console. I was able to claim the reward on one profile with no issues. Logged in, went to store before loading into my game, purchased the pack, loaded my save. Upon loading in I could see in my inventory the 300 opals, Altair's outfit, and one tattoo. All my original items, which had been turned to mythical, were still in my inventory. So, everything went fine for that profile. I logged into the other profile to grab this as a surprise and on that profile I am getting this same error message.

• HIDDEN1NE
    108 posts

@JCar4327, hey thanks for checking this! Now I’m like 99% sure it has everything to do with the helix store and not granting certain players it while giving it totally fine to others. The AC twitter did say they knew of this and were working to fix it so hopefully it’ll be fixed within a few days 🤞

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

@hidden1ne It was only luck. I tried to get the gift from the main menu before actually loading my save. And I still got the online error.

• JCar4327
    627 posts

I'm just curious how many people are getting this error if they did or did not participate in the event. On the profile I got the error on the game wasn't started until after the event was over. Are all those reporting this issue players that did not participate in the event?

• Leftover_Pizza
    13 posts

Same error on PS Pro. Can't redeem the Godly reward and seen my Yule set evaporate from my inventory, which I still had before my first redeem attempt and even used to transmogrify an item with.

When the Yule update launched, I lost my settlement wolf, Dandelion and the kids playing in the settlement too. The Ostara festival probably ate the Yule armor set.

I really don't know what Ubisoft is doing to our assets. Gear items degrading or disappearing, but adding 57 Classic Hair (Blond) dupes is no problem, apparently. I had 54 dupes before the patch and gained another 3 after updating.
    One or two dupes, okay. But 57...., what the hell are you guys doing?

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

i got an error (0x70000d03) code, after trying to get the bundle... also apart from not being able to get this bundle.. all the gear and weapons i got from yule festival dissapear.... the message says i already got the maximun quantity of articles posible from it... what is going oon..... i lost a gear from yule.. and i couldnt get the altair outfit now

• Bytedotexe
    53 posts

@karloz1995 I have the same issue on PC

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics