Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] After claiming the Godly Reward, I am missing the Modraniht/Yule armor/encountering error code [0x70000d03] | POST HERE

5 Likes/119 Replies/2205 Views
    dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

Thanks for the free gift...

undefined

If only I could get it instead of an Online Service Error. "You already have the maximum amount possible for this item. [0x70000d03]"

undefined

I don't know which items. Maybe the tattoos and the decorations that I already bought with the Yule coins during the Festival.

Also the Mōdraniht set that I bought during the festival disappeared. So not only I can't get the Altair outfit but I lost items in the process.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the Yule gear would be lost from a player's inventory is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

This update will prevent players from losing these items in the future. If you have already lost these items, you will need to reclaim them again via the Godly Reward Pack for them to be added back to your inventory.

If anyone is encountering additional issues with the Godly Pack and Yule gear following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Blauman619
    6 posts

@dlmthree I get that same error and came here to post just that.

• Millsz
    1 posts

Same issue and error code on Xbox One.

• Blauman619
    6 posts

Since I cant edit my original post wanted to add that I am on Xbox.

• First_Prophet
    29 posts

Same error on PS4 Pro, when attempting to redeem The Godly Reward. Definitely happening because I have the armor set from the Yule festival. Do we have to wait until the next big update for this to possibly become unlocked and fixed?

• TookieJones
    2 posts

On multiple different saves my Yule armor and cape are destroyed upon loading in, whether transmog'd or not. Like not even downgraded, just disappear from my toon after a second and the mats are returned to my inventory, with no armor or cape, which were the two item of the set I was wearing when logging in, to be seen in my inventory. And no option in the armor customization section.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @TookieJones! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Yule armor set is disappearing from your inventory. I'd like to collect some more information from you to help us to investigate this further.

You mention that you've loaded multiple saves. Does this mean you're able to find the armor at in older saves after it has disappeared? Or has it been removed entirely from all saves following TU 1.2.0?

Could you let us know what actions you took prior to the armour disappearing? Did this happen immediately after loading into the game after TU 1.2.0 was released, or did you carry out any actions prior to this (such as transmog-ing armor or fast-travelling)?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Chirotera
    1 posts

I also have this issue on the PS5

• GirlWood1
    6 posts

Had the same thing happened to me over on PC. It seems like the game dismantled all of the yule festival items, cause when I loaded into the game I received a ton of crafting materials out of nowhere. I even had the yule dagger equipped but when I loaded in my secondary hand no longer had the weapon.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

Same error here.

• NIVEKTTOCS
    4 posts

+1

I loaded the game this morning to check out the update and everything seemed to be working just fine. I did my Reda quests, purchased an item from his shop, and started tinkering with the new transmog system. After updating the appearance on a few pieces of gear, I saved, closed my game, and signed off. When I later opened the game and selected "Continue", I noticed a few pop-ups for materials gained as soon as I loaded in (tungsten, nickle, copper, titanium, ore, and leather). Upon further review of my inventory, I noticed that my Yule/Jule set (Modraniht Ceremonial set) was missing - weapon, shield, and all armor pieces. I also noticed that my berserker set had once again reverted to the base, non-upgraded version of itself. I tried loading auto-saves from earlier in the day, however, they all resulted in the same result outcome; gear gone, materials gained. The other manual save I tried to load (from Jan/9/2021) also yielded the same result upon loading. The only way I was able to get the gear back in my inventory was to close the game, disconnect from Xbox live, open the game, and load a manual save created prior to receiving the material "refunds". This is not a permanent fix, as every time I reconnect to Xbox live my Modraniht Ceremonial set is removed from my inventory and I receive a material refund. This means, I can either keep my unique fully upgraded set and play offline; forgoing Reda interactions, gear, and other online-only features, or I can utilize the online features at the sacrifice of my unique, fully upgraded gear. Please fix this issue. A decent amount of time and materials were put into acquiring and upgrading those event-sensitive set pieces.

• FritsPovlsen
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I just logged in to do play and after a couple fast travels my yule set dissappeared as well - I had the dagger equipped thats why I noticed - rest of the armor set has disappeared as well. I'd like to get it back plz.

• NIVEKTTOCS
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

I would also like to answer your questions directed to TookieJones, as we may have slightly different outcomes/experiences, or be on different platforms.

I am on Xbox Series X with everything currently up-to-date.

I am not able to find the gear in my inventory on previous saves while connected to Xbox live. The gear was in my inventory pre-update and even post-update prior to saving and closing. Upon reopening and loading any saves while connected to Xbox live the gear is automatically dismantled and I receive the material refund for the Ceremonial set. If I disconnect from Xbox live, it is in my inventory in all save instances, including post-update manual save made today.

Prior activities:
    Reda interactions (quests obtained, gear purchased with opal, daily quests completed).
    Jomsviking interactions (the one on the Ravensthorpe dock was missing so I checked out the ones in my Jomsviking hall (river raids DLC) to see if I could find any friends).
    Gunnar interactions (upgraded some gear, transmog'd a hunter bow, disengaged, inspected inventory/gear, talked to Gunnar again, transmog'd chest armor and cloak, disengaged)
    Manually saved with overwright to most recent manual save.
    Closed game via Xbox menu then powered off console.

Powered on console, opened game, hit A, hit Continue - Noted loss of gear and gain of materials
    Tried loading earlier autosaves and manual saves - same outcome as above
    Closed game, disconnected from Xbox live
    Opened game, loaded manual save from today but post-update - gear is present in the inventory and fully upgraded

• d-warrior
    14 posts

This happened to me as well

• BigDShayne
    5 posts

I get the same error, but I'm using a 2nd character since my first one is still bugged on the quest to meet up with stowe and erke in Lundin. Some of the items are on my 1st character. Not sure why that would hold it from a second character. Disappointing actually

• FritsPovlsen
    3 posts

So it turns out that you get the set for free now - but it's not upgraded and there are no runes in it - so please take your free armor, weapon and shield and give me back the stuff I already had that was upgraded and filled with runes. My god this is getting ridiculous...

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

@girlwood1 Oh, that would be the reason why I got all these mats as well. I Thought they were an untold part of the gift but now that makes sense if the Mōdraniht gear was dismantled.

• Leftover_Pizza
    13 posts

@tookiejones

This happened to me when I tried to redeem the free community gift pack without success. While claiming the free pack, you get the error message of having the maximum amount of items. Apparently, that's the Mōrganiht Ceremonial Set.

Instead of adding all the other free items you don't have, the game scraps the items you already do have. The bugs and screw ups never end with this game.

/span>

• NIVEKTTOCS
    4 posts

@Leftover_Pizza

Thanks for the info, that's good to know. In my case, I had not tried to claim The Godly Reward gift prior to having my gear removed and scrapped. I'll load my game while connected to Xbox live again and see if it scraps my gear or not. If it does scrap my gear again, which I assume it will, I'll see if I can claim the reward or not.

• TookieJones
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis So the two saves I load up both with yule armor equipped, one with its appearance changed at gunner and one without they both despawn from my toon a second or two after loading into the game world and some resources are returned. Also this happened the second time i loaded into the patched game, so the armor was there ater my first log in post patch, second log in(load up) the problem occurred. Hope that helps. The problem has been somewhat mitigated as I didnt notice the free pack today contains the yule armor.

Suggested Topics