Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ciaossu-
    25 posts

@karloz1995 so that's why i can't find those gear in my inventory 😅. I can say "same here" can't get the items "You already have the maximum amount possible for this item." This shows everytime i try to claim it 🤣

• Bytedotexe
    44 posts

If you guys play on the pc platform try to verify the game files, that can fix it from what I heard, but Ubisoft is also working on that problem so we hopefully get a fix soon 😄

• Blauman619
    6 posts

@jcar4327 I assume by event you are talking about the Yule event. If that is the case I did participate in the event and am getting the error. I did also try and claim right after the update and before loading. Also tried in game and same thing. Funny thing is that I dont even remember what Yule items I got because I really didnt like the event.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@blauman619 Thanks for the reply. Yeah I was talking about the Yule Festival. So it is not tied to participation in the event. I only thought that may be the case because the vendor for the Yule event does not even exist in the game on the profile that is getting the error. Well, shoot. Hopefully they fix this soon.

• Catalyst_14
    6 posts

@dlmthree same here on PS4. Maybe too many people are trying or is another bug *sigh* hopefully they fix it soon

• sraywing
    8 posts

Same error here (PC)

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@dlmthree same happened to me..... im playing in ps4

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@dlmthree i hear that u need to have helix credits in order to get this "free gift" they dont charge anything, but u need to have helix not be in 0, .... somehow that solves the bug.. at least thats why im hearing from other dude who have this same problem

• HIDDEN1NE
    65 posts

@karloz1995, that’s interesting you say that, because I actually still had the 300 credits given from the main game still in my “bank” and so maybe that’s why I was able to get it, as I actually just tried going on my brothers profile to claim the pack and he can’t get it either, and he doesn’t have any helix credits either so you might’ve found the solution?

• Blauman619
    6 posts

@hidden1ne If that ends being the case that will be a new low even for Ubisoft if they dont fix that!

• Scythesabre
    4 posts

I'm not sure if this applied from just the update or as a result of claiming the godly pack. I've lost my many thousands of silver that I was saving up and am now stuck with a measly 64.
    Issue also applies when loading an older save, silver is set to 64.

• Scythesabre
    4 posts

@scythesabre I should add that I loaded a save first to check if my Modraniht items were downgraded in quality and noticed I had a lot of extra crafting materials and all items from that set were gone from my inventory.
    I have helix credits and was able to redeem the godly reward but when I went to check on what else changed in the game I noticed my silver was gone.

• HIDDEN1NE
    65 posts

@blauman619, I hear ya, but I believe they’ll soon fix it, the twitter account already said they were investigating as much, and so hopefully they were just looking for the factor causing this. I doubt they intended for a free pack to cost credits, so maybe they can see that it’s the credits that are the problem.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

So, I will verify that having helix credits will fix the issue. I decided to go ahead and allow the purchase of an outfit. Once the credits were on the account for the profile getting the error I checked to see if the Godly pack could be redeemed. It was almost automatic.

• HIDDEN1NE
    65 posts

@jcar4327, Hey thanks for doing that 🤙 so it just seems like a small oversight that they didn’t realize credits would have. With this being the case they could even fix this by tomorrow or the next day, so here’s hoping!

• oltawi
    1 posts

After updating today, when my recent save loaded I received an assorted amount of materials and ingots. When I looked at my inventory I noticed the weapon in my main hand was no longer equipped. All of my gear from the Yule Festival(and potentially other things) is gone. I tried loading various earlier saves, and while in the loading screen I can see the Modraniht Ceremonial Seax in my main hand. However as soon as the game loads it vanishes from my belt.

• GlassyCelery532
    14 posts

Exactly the same here.

Also, my Jomsviking leuitenant resets its appearence everytime I do a River Raid and my River Raid longboat shields are bugged, showing the ones I picked in the main longboat.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@hidden1ne No biggy. I don't usually spend money in the store, the only exception being for map packs. However, someone wanted a very ugly outfit with fire all over it; I'll never understand why because it doesn't really fit with the game, but he wanted it. Plus I don't have to listen to crying about both the purchased outfit and the missing free outfit. Think I made out better on that deal.

• SnapeSlytherin
    6 posts

@dlmthree Same issue, same error code. PC / keyboard / mouse. I also have 0 Helix credits (spent already on the maps). Participated in the Yule event, bought some but not all of the items in the Godly Reward.

• RaithHunter2000
    1 posts

I hope they fix this bug soon really want Altair Armor been playing every Assassin's Creed since beginning hate that it's bugged.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics