Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• auridulis
    48 posts

@alx1231

Indeed.

Also, thanks for confirming that Ireland is not affected by the rain bug. I didn't have enough energy anymore to try it myself, but I might give that DLC a shot now. 🙂

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Just here to say this issue is still present; Xbox One. Really hope it can be addressed ASAP.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there,

Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your reports following TU 1.2.2. The development team are still investigating this issue further, which is why a fix for the raining issue was not included in TU 1.2.2. I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this.

We don't yet have any new information to share with you all from the ongoing investigation. As soon as we have any new updates to share, these will be posted within the forums as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • juaniribba
    1 posts
    please fix this, it's really annoying.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts

Hey @juaniribba, welcome to Discussions! Thank you for taking the time to report your experience of this issue to us. I am sorry to hear that you are also impacted by the consistent rain when loading your saves.

The development team are still investigating this issue at the moment. I have requested an update on this issue, as I am aware that the investigation has been ongoing for some time now. As soon as we have any additional news to share, we will do so here in this megathread. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! 🙂

Official Response
  • alby37
    4 posts

I went back to a previous save before the glitch happened and replayed the game from there. I can tell you that you can go through the Snotinghamshire saga without any problem but the glitch is triggered by completing the mystery "The Myth in the Mountains", close to the Kinder falls.... I tryed many times and it triggers the rain glitch 100% of the times.

I completed everything else without problems but that one mission I can't

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@alby37
    @ubi-woofer

Thanks for the testing. 🙂 If that is the case, ubi-woofer could you kindly inform alby37's discovery to the development team? It might help them speed-up their investigation to make a corresponding patch.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@alby37 - Thank you for sharing your findings with us! I'll pass this along to the development team to see if this can assist with the ongoing investigation.

@ImaginaryRuins - Rest assured that we pass on all of the reports that are shared with us within this thread, and @alby37's report is no exception 🙂 Once we have any new updates to share with you all from the development team, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • chriskillian
    1 posts

I can confirm that the rain bug happens during the Snotinghamscire saga.... It's extremely annoying

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @chriskillian! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for sharing your own experience with rain in Snotinghamscire. I'll pass this along to the development team as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • iChaosPaladin
    7 posts

Based on the TU 1.3.0 changelog, this issue will be still not resolved with the new update. Sad

• auridulis
    48 posts

@ichaospaladin

I have just updated the game to TU 1.3.0, and I can confirm that it is still NOT fixed...

If they ever fix it, I hope that it's applied to our saves retroactively, i.e. game saves that are affected by the rain bug because the mystery "The Myth in the Mountains" (thanks to @alby37's investigation) is already completed there.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@auridulis oh,I was hoping it would be addressed in this patch.ok. I get my sea horse ready then lol

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Still raining........

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts

Hey everyone,

In response to my request for an update, I was advised that the issue remains under investigation by the development team at the moment, but that a fix is in the works. I hope to be able to share more news on this soon, but for now, thank you for your understanding while the team continues to look into this.

My colleague @Ubi-Borealis passed forward the information provided by @alby37, so hopefully this will help the team to identify the root cause quickly, and bring the fix into the game soon.

@auridulis - I cannot speculate as to whether the bug will be fixed retroactively or proactively for future saves made, but if I hear any news about this specifically, I'll be sure to let you all know here in this megathread.

Official Response
  • MissM16
    213 posts

Just adding my name to the growing list of people getting soaked after finishing Snotigham and its apparently bugged mountain mystery : (

Also, Eivor's footsteps continue to splish-splash long after it stops raining. Granted this splashing feet annoyance happened for me since the start of the game but maybe Ubi can fix them both if it's connected to a rain bug. The only way I can stop his feet from splashing after it stops raining is by sleeping in my bed.

I can make a video of his splashing feet in sunny weather and on clear nights if needed. After it rains, however briefly, Eivor continuously splish-splashes. If I'm the only one this happens to or the only one annoyed by it... I'll live with it. The always raining when loading the game is more annoying and we can't stop it by sleeping.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello @ryusennin,

Thank you for the update! I'll pass it along to the development team. From our side, I can see that this issue is still being investigated. As we don't have the resolution yet, I'm afraid, we will let everyone know as soon as we have an update from the development team.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark I loaded the game today to check the new abilities and surprisingly for the very first time in months it wasn't raining!

• auridulis
    48 posts

@garbo3 Did you load the game in Ireland by any chance?

I've been participating in the Sigrblot festival and doing a few daily/weekly quests and other Ubisoft Connect challenges in England recently, and it's still raining every time I load the game there. Many times it's fine for the 1st second and then it starts raining.

However, it's fine in Ireland. It does rain there occasionally, but then it's possible to fix it by reloading the save game a few times. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that in England 😕

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@auridulis No,I Always load in Ravensthorpe.
    The only thing I did yesterday was acquiring 3 new abilities from the bear tree. Yesterday was raining as always ,today I don't know how it wasn't. Am curious to see what happen when I load the game next.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics