ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• B00MSIE
    397 posts

@hidden1ne

I do notice that now. It is still raining sometimes, but not always like before I brought the body back. Great fix! Big shame for Ubi, that players have to make up workarounds for all the bugs in this game.

• HIDDEN1NE
    149 posts

@b00msie

What’s crazier is this isn’t even technically a workaround, this is the intended way of playing that mission, but no one not even a dev knew this existed. Otherwise rather than reporting our updates, they’d have just told us “oh you guys haven’t truly finished the mystery yet”, instead for a year making all of you feel insane to a degree. And all this research I did to discover this end of the mystery, was I promise super minimal, a youtube search and a half hours worth of my own testing, so it makes you wonder what’s really been going on with their own internal testing to have had this outstanding problem since launch day.

• cavveman
    86 posts

@hidden1ne

How could this mystery been the culprit all along.
    Thank you so much for finding this.
    Now it is sunny and not a single cloud in Ravensthorpe.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello there @B00MSIE & @cavveman,

I'm glad to hear that @HIDDEN1NE's discovery about the "Myth in the Mountains" mystery has stopped the persistent rainfall in your own games! 😄 Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the investigation into this issue. Rest assured that I have notified the dedicated teams of this world event, and the effect it's had on the weather in-game. If we have any updates to share from the team regarding this discovery, we will let you know within this thread.

In the meantime, for those affected by persistent rain, please can you try the steps shared by @HIDDEN1NE if you haven't already:

If you have the perpetual rain bug, go back to the Myth in the Mountains pict body and drop it off to the camp men, you should get dialogue and a fix for this 👍

If you're having trouble finding the location, you can find the "Myth in the Mountains" near Hemthorpe, in Snotinghamscire.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • joy122
    9 posts

@hidden1ne I can’t thank you enough for this! This bug has been bothering me for such a long time. I was beginning to think the perpetual rain when loading your save must’ve been put into effect intentionally by Ubi. I’m over moon now that it’s been fixed! I’ve just been roaming the settlement and taking it all in. The atmosphere is so nice when the sun out. This game looks breathtaking on my TV and PS5. The perpetual rain really soured the experience every time I loaded my save.

• HIDDEN1NE
    149 posts

@joy122

Awesome 🤗 glad it was able to work for you and can now fully appreciate that beautiful next gen hardware!

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @joy122 thanks for letting us know and glad to see multiple community members finding your workaround useful @HIDDEN1NE :).

Hope you guys enjoy your game-time and if you do have any further queries or feedback/suggestions to share, feel free to reach out at any time!

Official Response
  • slickx82
    1 posts

For those experiencing the always raining glitch. A YouTube named Scatha connected it to a broken world event, see his video for resolving it here:

I did it and it worked for me. Still rains at loading every once and awhile but mostly sunny in Ravensthorpe!

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 910 posts

@slickx82 Hello! Thank you for sharing this video clip about the workaround. 🙂

Official Response
  • XBL_Laberbacke
    226 posts

Programs (in this case, a game) do the weirdest things sometimes.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

That's one way of putting it, @XBL_Laberbacke! 😅

I'm not sure why eternal rain in Ravensthorpe has been linked to a mystery in Snotinghamscire, but we're glad that a successful workaround has been found within this thread! 😄

The dedicated teams have been notified about the workaround, so they'll be taking a closer look at this. If you encounter any further weather-woes, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics