Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • alx1231
    Original poster 14 posts

After looking through the forums it seems that this has been an issue specifically for PS5 and maybe the Xbox One as well considering ImaginaryRuins response. I would appreciate some way of submitting this as a bug report so that it could be added to the known issues list and be actively worked on.

• B00MSIE
    265 posts

@alx1231

I play on Xbox Series X and for me it also always rains after loading..

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

LOL! It always rains in the UK, even in the Summer😊

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hey there, folks! Would any of you be able to grab a short video clip that shows the weather is always rainy upon loading into the game please? If any of you can also confirm if this differs between England and Norway, that would be great!

Official Response
  • alx1231
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • alx1231
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you for the response! I can tell you right now that the issue does not occur in Norway or Vinland. As for a video yes, I have recorded one. Is there any particular place you want me to upload it or do you want me to just upload it to YouTube and link it here?

• B00MSIE
    265 posts

@alx1231

I always upload to YouTube and Ubisoft support never complained.

• alx1231
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubiexcellent Here is the link to the video. For your convivence I have time stamped it in the description.

• UbiExcellent

@alx1231 This is perfect, thank you so much! I've gone ahead and sent this clip over to be reviewed further by the development team. Once I hear back, I'll be sure to update everyone here on this thread. In the meantime, thank you so much for bringing this forward to us!

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent

@b00msie Thank you for the suggestion! This is definitely the best way for players to send video footage to us, so you were absolutely correct. 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    67 posts

I already had this issue on the PC before patch 1.20. For weeks I wonder me about it rains every time the game starts. It doesn't rain that often in England. Nowhere!!!

• auridulis
    29 posts

The same here. It rains every time I load the game.

Platform: PC.

• Dead213End
    8 posts

i knew this is England, but frak, it rains way too much

• auridulis
    29 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • alx1231
    Original poster 14 posts

@auridulis This Youtube video is on private. You need to change the visibility of the video to unlisted in order for other people to see it.

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

Seem to have the same issue on PS5 and Patch 1.2. Didn’t notice until I read this thread but on loading a save game, it is raining ...

• alx1231
    Original poster 14 posts

@wrightwayup Yeah, I am not surprised that it wasn't on the known issues list. It is such a subtle bug but I have so many hours in this game that it was only a matter of time till I noticed lol. Hopefully it is fixed before Wrath of the Druids because now that I know it is happening, it will bother the heck out of me.

• auridulis
    29 posts

@alx1231

I've re-uploaded it here: https://streamable.com/afw5q4

I saved the game when it was not raining, went back to the main menu, loaded the most recent game save and it was raining. This happens every single time I load the game.

• alx1231
    Original poster 14 posts

@auridulis Thanks for sharing your video and thanks to everyone else in this thread as well for confirming that this is indeed an issue. When I first noticed it I thought I was crazy cause it wasn't on the known issues list but it seems this issue is far more common than I thought.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

Hey folks.

Thanks for providing your reports of this. I have forwarded the latest video and your reports to the development team for further investigation.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics