Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Garbo3
    607 posts

@ubi-borealis ok I got a cloud save. Ps4. How do I pass it to you??

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2006 posts

Don't worry about passing it on to us, @Garbo3! As long as you have a save uploaded to the cloud, the development team should be able to find it. I'll let them know that you've shared this with us. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@ubi-borealis
    It still rains in settlement. I save the game with sun and reload is raining.
    Its not a gamebreaker but really slowly annoying cause it is since month.
    I always start in my settlement.

• Garbo3
    607 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks to you!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @SteveZ_Pun! I'll pass this on to the development team for further investigation.

You're welcome, @Garbo3! 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@ubi-borealis
    If the age of vikings is in timeline befor the Odyssey, you can use England as Atlantis.
    Or my Vikings are soon Aquamanvikings.
    And the new Update add many new bugs. Its really annoying.
    This game had potential but Ubisoft make many wrong. Better release the game later.

I have a question why are this items dont appears under owned, like the Yule Items?
    With the Yule items was the same ,but after the Godly rewards they appears there.
    Maybe we get them as present again??
    So why you make events for them cause you anyway give them as a present? Useless work!
    Better work on bugs.
    And my opinion is if player participate on the events, the items should be a reward for this player. Unique.
    The events are ridiculous if anyway the items are later free for everyone, maybe in 1 year but after some weeks??

• Garbo3
    607 posts

@Ubi-Borealis
    I got video and several screenshots with date so you can check most of the time is raining in my game no matter where I am in the map. Is depressing as this game has such beautiful colourful landscapes. Am really tired of it tbh 😫
    If you want me to share video or screenshots showing date let me know.

• ImaginaryRuins
    375 posts

This is probably reported but anyway I would like to mention it just in case.

Fast travelling within the same area (England) does not trigger this raining, but fast travelling across regions (most notably from Norway back to England) it happens every time - and this also triggers the Jomsviking gear resetting problem.

It seems however that fast travelling from England to Norway does not trigger raining - it is just in England.

Playing on Xbox One.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@SteveZ_Pun - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, especially regarding the in-game events. I've passed your suggestions on to the dedicated team.

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered more bugs following TU 1.2.1. Would you be able to start a new thread to share these with us, so we can take a closer look? This will allow us to keep the investigations separate to the persistent rainfall.

Would you be able to clarify further about your missing owned items. Are you missing the Yule items following the release of the Godly pack? Or are they no longer showing as "owned" even though you have claimed them?

@Garbo3 - Thanks for letting us know that! If we require any further images or video, we'll be sure to reach out within this thread πŸ™‚

@ImaginaryRuins - Thanks for sharing that information with us! Most of the reports I have seen in this thread is that England is the main place affected by the rain. I've also seen some reports that the heavy rain happens in Vinland too. It seems to stop in Norway, but I wonder if that's because it doesn't really rain there πŸ€” The development team has been notified that fast travelling to England, as well as loading up a save, triggers the rain.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • auridulis
    30 posts

@imaginaryruins

Yeah, that's exactly my experience.

It rains when loading the game in England. It's triggered by loading a game save in England or by coming back to England from any other region, i.e. Norway, a River Raid, Vinland and the dream worlds.

Video 1
    Travel from Norway to England. It's raining upon loading in the main camp in England. Fast traveling to another part of England doesn't stop the rain.
    https://streamable.com/srvkna

Video 2
    It was nice weather in England. Then I fast traveled to another region in England and it was still sunny. Then I made a manual game save and loaded it. It was raining again.
    https://streamable.com/s0o37j

Both videos were recorded using my end-game save file where everything is 100% completed.

Videos 3 & 4
    Load the game in England from the main menu.
    https://streamable.com/f3tnau
    https://streamable.com/mvjj3x

Video 5
    The weather stayed nice when I fast traveled in England. Then, I traveled to Norway where the weather was also nice. Finally, I went back to England and it was raining.
    https://streamable.com/lqg1ab

• auridulis
    30 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • auridulis
    30 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • auridulis
    30 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SteveZ_Pun
    136 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Only the Ostara Items. Yule Items are now all owned, like items you buy at Redas Shop.
    But the Yule items appears after the Godly Pack was avalaible as a present. Befor I began a new game and the Yule items, i got them all,
    arent available after i enter England. The same is now with Ostara Items, cant use them in a new game.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

@auridulis - Thank you for your report, and for providing various video clips showing the issue with rain occurring upon loading a save or fast travelling between regions. I'll pass these on to the developers now! I also merged your various posts into one to keep all of the information you provided together here in the thread for ease of reading.

@SteveZ_Pun - As directed by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis, please start a new thread for this issue and include all of the information they requested in that thread rather than here. We want to keep this megathread dedicated to the issues with the weather always being rain upon loading a save or fast-travelling between regions. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    607 posts

@ubi-woofer Do you need more videos or screenshots with date on it?

• Ubi-Woofer

Hey @garbo3! πŸ™‚ I can see that we already passed forward a video and Cloud Save file from yourself as part of our report. I believe these were captured after the TU 1.2.1 update, so we should be fine for additional files from yourself currently. However, if you do have further examples of the issue occurring on the latest game version, and would be happy to provide them anyway, we'd welcome additional videos to pass forward. Thank you for asking!

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    607 posts

@ubi-woofer you mean after DLC release or next update. Sorry to ask this silly question.
    Many thanks

• Ubi-Woofer

Sorry for any confusion, @garbo3 - what I meant was, it seems the report we forwarded from yourself was after the deployment of TU 1.2.1 on April 27th. So your save file would have been from after the update. However, if you have additional evidence of the issue on the latest game version (TU 1.2.1) that you would like us to share with the developers, we're happy to do so as any and all videos / images are helpful to compile.

Never call a question silly! Better to ask than never know the answer! πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    607 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you for your kindness here you can se date and location.

undefined
    undefined
    undefined
    undefined
    undefined

Skip to 3.46

Skip to 3.49 and then to 9.16
    You can see the pop up too. But
    I need to clarify I have been having this issue since Ostara festival.

Thank you 😊

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics