Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JDL2025
    Original poster 18 posts

Nice to see the raven helping out stealing from the dead, quite funny to race it to the carcass of an animal or NPC, Quite surprised it picks up all items except arrows so if you need them you still have to go to the corpse to retrieve them.

Also surprising it does it in River Raids yet isn't available to use to view the area.

Any one else got any views/ comments?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    731 posts

@jdl2025 Especially fun to snipe ingot bearers directly from the waypoint. 🙂

• lemmie88
    205 posts

Yes, I love seeing the Synin do more in the game, especially to help me be lazy. I noticed she'll take arrows out of the enemies' pockets, but not the ones pin-cushioning them.
    Unfortunately, during my game, she eventually bugged out and got paralyzed hovering in the sky. Couldn't loot anymore and couldn't use raven vision. 😞
    I really liked it when it worked!

• OrcBeard92
    152 posts

@jdl2025 It reminds me of when Senu/Ikaros would help you hunt in the previous games, I always liked that interaction with them and the character would give a bit of dialogue for it sometimes.

I get that Synin isn't a bird of prey though so they couldn't really do it this time around. It's nice to see them be more helpful to Eivor and act like a team with this new ability though.

• Kormac67
    731 posts

@orcbeard92 Just sad that you can pet random dogs but not Sunin. Kassandra petting Ikaros was the cutest thing.

• OrcBeard92
    152 posts

@kormac67 Yeah, I had hoped that you'd be able to do it when they land on Eivor's shoulder if you stand still for a while. But it just plays some ambient music instead and they zone out for a bit, with Synin pecking at Eivor's hair sometimes.

I made a thread requesting some more interaction with the raven a while back, but I'm not sure it's something they'll add in. Senu and Ikaros would regularly land on your arm. The raven seems a lot more independent lol.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics