ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Krata377
    Original poster 6 posts

@Ubi-Borealis didnt work for me. Soma is not here anywhere. The waypoint is on the edge of a map, where i cant reach it and the door is still closed..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5705 posts

Hello there @Krata377!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to proceed with "Glory Regained." Would you be able to provide us with a bit more information about the misplaced marker?

• When completing the previous quest (Orphans of the Fens), did the marker automatically spawn off the edge of the map? Or did it move after the quest was accepted?
    • Have you been completing the Grantebridgescire arc in one go, or have you been doing other pledges/quests during this arc?

We can then pass this information to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Krata377
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello @ubi-borealis

• I think it moved off the edge after I accepted a quest, but I am not sure, it was a some time ago.
    • I was completing Grantebridgescire arc in one go, I left the arc after I got stuck. But again, I am not 100% sure.

Thank you.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5705 posts

Thanks for providing that additional information for me, @Krata377.

I've moved your posts into a separate thread of their own, as this may require an additional investigation due to the marker not being where it's supposed to be. Creating a separate thread to the megathread will allow us to keep all information and updates about the investigation into the marker in one place. It will also help to prevent any miscommunication or loss of information in the megathread.

I've passed this report along to the development team so they can take a closer look at it. If we require any additional information as part of the investigation, we will reach out to you in this thread.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hello @Krata377! I'm reaching out on behalf of the development team, who have asked whether it would be possible for you to directly submit your save files to us for them to investigate further.

You can submit these via a support case or Live Chat, and then quote your case reference number here in this thread so that we can review the case and collect the files from there. If you experience any issues when trying to submit your files, or need additional advice on how to do this, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Krata377
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello @ubi-woofer,
    could you help me how to do it?
    I didnt need it anytime before..
    Thank you.

• Krata377
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello all,
    @Ubi-Borealis, @Ubi-Woofer I submit my save files in Ubisoft Support Ticket: 14546971.
    Please let me know when you get some news.
    Thank you.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@krata377 Hey there! Thank you for the save - it was forwarded to the team and they had a look into it. According to the developers, your current objective should be "Bartering - Regroup with Sigurd"

Have you encountered any issues with this objective? They were unable to find any other issues with your save so they are wondering if this objective may be a cause.

Official Response
  • Krata377
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello @ubi-spud
    I am not sure, my objective says I have to regroup with Soma. I am stuck in front of the door of longhouse before the final fight. Where in the timeline is objective Bartering - Regroup with Sigurd?
    If it is possible, try to fix this objective and I check the game.
    Thank you.

Suggested Topics