Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • pauljhouston
    Original poster 8 posts

When starting Of Blood & Gods, I go and talk to the seer. I then follow her to where the 2 sheep are, and she is supposed to start talking, then lead the sheep away. However, there is no dialogue and she just kneels down beside the sheep and does nothing else. I've waited up to 15 mins! I've tried reverting to old saves and trying again to no avail. I've also deleted and downloaded the game again, only to have the same problem (over 70GB)! Getting seriously frustrated with all these major bugs. Don't want to play it any more.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@pauljhouston Hello there! Thank you for sharing, I'm really sorry to hear about this. I'm curious to know if you can grab a video showing this issue occurring. I'd really like to have a closer look at all this, especially given that you've tried so many workarounds.

Official Response
  • pauljhouston
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-wan Hi, thanks for the quick reply! I've uploaded a video to youtube. One other thing - when I start to load a previous save, you can briefly see the seer start to talk, before the game loads. This has happened before when I defeated a Drengr and couldn't "talk" to him once I defeated him. I didn't bother reporting this as it didn't halt my progress, but the Drengr issue is still present.

• pauljhouston
    Original poster 8 posts

@Ubi-Wan I'm giving up on Valhalla, can you let us know when the game is out of beta?

Thanks.

• Ubi-Wan

@pauljhouston Hey again. I'm really sorry for the late reply here, but I'm extremely grateful for this video. I've forwarded your report, as well as the video to the team for review; so thank you for that.

While I'm unable to provide an ETA on a fix for this, as the dev team will need to look into it, I'd like to check and make sure we can't clear this issue via the completion of these troubleshooting steps for your console.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

Hey again Paul! This one received a response somewhat quickly from the team. They're curious if you're able to try and track the quest itself, and see if this issue persists if the quest is actively tracked, as it seems not to be in your video. Could you give this a go?

Official Response
  • pauljhouston
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-wan hi, I did try this and it made no difference. Not sure what she's trying to do to that poor sheep...

• pauljhouston
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-wan Hi, I assume we're no further forward on this. Has it even been reported?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hello and thank you all for your continued patience during these times. The Game team is still looking into this issue of the Seer not proceeding with dialogue when she arrives at the sheep. If you have not completed this mission, please send your most recent manual save to the cloud. Then return here and let me know which platform that you are playing on, and I can forward the save to the Game team. Thanks!

Official Response
  • pauljhouston
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubikobold I appreciate the update, thanks. I'm on xbox so unable to upload saves.

• pauljhouston
    Original poster 8 posts

@UbiKobold

You fixed it! The bug wasn't on the list of fixes but thought I'd try the mission anyway. Whatever fixes were implemented, has maybe inadvertently fixed this one too. Success!! Thank you, much appreciated.
    undefined

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

@pauljhouston Thank you for the update and I'm so happy to see that this has resolved! 🙂 If you ever need anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know. Happy gaming!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics