Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• colocheto
    Original poster 1 posts

Camp tents and structures have invincible walls only show support corners. Ropes that you can run across areas to get air advantage or go after codex codes are invincible. Enemies spawn in already conquered lands before leaving raid area. When I’m on my horse there’s no galloping sounds. When I’m hiding in the bushes they go invincible and just show me standing in a open grass field. Need help please. Can I reload a old save but I’ve already invested so much time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Monkfishy
    3 posts

@colocheto I assume you mean invisible, not invincible. Try reinstalling the game, or verifying your files through Uplay. Try reinstalling GPU drivers, or downgrading them to an earlier version.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 823 posts

@colocheto Thanks for coming to us with these issues you have been having. I can say that most of the ones you have mentioned, our team is aware of and are investigating further. As for the foilage issues, have you tried on your PS5 to switch between Performance and Quality mode to see if you receive the same results in-game?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics