Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iDare5ay
    Original poster 1 posts

When player tries to update decoration to Mossy faced tree, there won't be any change but we will get Yule Beech tree instead .
    Platform: PlayStation 5
    Found in patch 1.2.0

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @iDare5ay! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to report this. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the Settlement tree doesn't change to the Mossy-Faced tree, but is instead set to the Yule Beech tree instead? We can then forward this for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • iDareSay
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis here's it.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video, @iDareSay!

It would be helpful to see your tree from more angles. I have the Mossy Faced Tree in my settlement at the moment, and I know it has those green banners hanging from the branches. The mossy face should be available from the front (if you stand on-top of Reda's tent, you can see it from here).

Would you be able to send us an image that shows there's no face displayed when you're stood from this angle?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • iDareSay
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis oh dang it! Ur right. I see a face now! Judging by store image I assumed entire tree will get replaced by a face! LoL. False alarm.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for updating me, @iDareSay! I had the exact same thought myself when I added the customisation! Glad to hear the face is appearing on the tree as it should be 🌳

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics