Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lemmie88
    188 posts
    @acedyn22 Yeah, it seems to be something with the settlement. To much going on there or something.

I suspect the 99999 butterflies. 🕵

• valkyrie869
    23 posts

@valkyrie869 Also restarting the game and console fixes nothing. Saw an article online claiming that this helped, but it doesn't (I restarted my console multiple times and still had issues.) Also noticed that the whole Ostara area (as soon as you cross the bridge) is super laggy.

The drinking game with Braun is also glitched and he doesn't even appear during the competition, he's invisible. After winning the competition, the camera will do some crazy stuff and fly around the area of the festival... I have no idea what's going on haha...

Really hope Ubisoft gives us a day or two as an extension since the first day has so far been a tremendous flop. 😕

• Ryusennin
    93 posts

Game crashed 5 minutes into the start of the festival.

A dude rambled about equinox blablablah, then someone talked about an egg hunt, then the game warned me that the festival was about to end in less than 48 hours ([censored]?), then I started to move and the game "oh no!" crashed to the desktop. I though it couldn't possibly be worse than the buggy Yule festival, but here we go again.

To put things in perspective, I finished the game (almost 100%) long ago and I have Excalibur. My character was already in Raventhorpe when I loaded my latest save and Ostara started.

Windows 10 | Ryzen 2600X | Vega 56

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Make that three crashes... Really.

Edit: And that makes four crashes. In half an hour. That's a record even for this game for me. I've had enough for today.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

Same. Crashes when talking to npcs or buying from them since the new patch. Really blocked on progression there and it prevents me from festival rewards. I am on stadia. Please help !

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

Multiple crashes on stadia like everyone in this thread.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Oh yes, when I started playing today and the festival began, I got a warning that I only had 48 hours left before the festival ended...

• MK-mirentxu
    1 posts

Hi,
    Since the patch 1.2.0, I have a lot of crashes, it happens while doing different activities(moving on horse, moving on boat, opening/closing map, fighting)
    At first I thought it was the auto save that was causing crashes but my last crash was while fighting.
    When it happen, the game freeze some few seconds and crash.

For today I'm at 30 crashes, it's really frustrating and force me to do quicksave really often.

I wasn't getting those crashes before 1.2.0

My configuration: 
    Plateforme: PC Windows 10 64bits - Uplay
    GPU Nvidia RTX 3070
    CPU Intel i7-10700K
    RAM 64GB

• enea_1995
    1 posts

The game crashed 2-3 times. It was ok before the last update 17/3.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@mk-mirentxu Yes, same here. I stopped playing after the fourth crash in thirty minutes, with most of this time waiting for the game to load. I was just trying to complete the egg hunt.

Intel i5-8600, Nvidia RTX 2060

• Enkidu98
    24 posts

@mk-mirentxu

Same, unacceptable amount of crashing. I was primarily running around Ravensford doing the Oestara quests and it would crash to desktop every 5-10 minutes.

Thought maybe it was drivers. Updated to the latest nVidia drivers, same.

1080 GTX
    32GB Ram
    i7-7700
    Windows 10 - 64bit.

In the prior 208 hours played I crashed less times than in the last 2.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@abaddon_2012 The Ostara festival is supposed to last much longer, but I also got the warning that there were only 48 hours left. And the game crashes every five minutes or so (playing on PC).

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

I am on stadia and wrote to them (tech support) about the issue and they gave me the update your drivers response lol.

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@lemmie88 that should be a factor, well but they only live for a week right? I know i know, i am even disgusted by that 'joke', had to do it, otherwise this game would make you mad...

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@valkyrie869 Community is working to identify the problem and find workarounds but still no word from ubi or the devs...

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

Many crashes while talking to npcs, doing the brewing challenges, buying festival stuff with token. Keeps crashing non-stop (on stadia here, issue seems for all platforms so far but not everyone it seems)

• stonezzz000
    7 posts

Festivals are cursed and you ubisoft you are hopeless . Stop bringing us broken content and give us the dlc already but first get your heads out your arses , thx .

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@moditemarde1 let me point out what they are gonna do. they are going to collect these ostara crash threads into a megathread, and continue on by saying that it is passed on to the devs and because of that, they are aware of the problem and working to provide a fix, but not a definite time of when would it come out, last but not least, thanking for our collaboration on identifying the problem and our "patience"...
    PS: wanna ask me how i know it😈

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@boo-yah1907 You forgot to mention that they'll ask us to keep sending crash reports, to give details about our hardware configuration, and to record a video of what we're doing when the game crashes.

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@hroozenbeek and i am gonna say that i was "picking my nose". Cause thats the value of their demands from the player, to me 😕

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics