Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@moditemarde1 let me point out what they are gonna do. they are going to collect these ostara crash threads into a megathread, and continue on by saying that it is passed on to the devs and because of that, they are aware of the problem and working to provide a fix, but not a definite time of when would it come out, last but not least, thanking for our collaboration on identifying the problem and our "patience"...
    PS: wanna ask me how i know it😈

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As the Ostara Festival has now ended, we are now marking the issue wherein players experienced increased crashes due to the Ostara Festival as resolved.

If you are still encountering crashes in-game, please check the megathread list for a similar thread and share your report there so we can investigate further. You can also make a thread of your own if you are unable to find a megathread that matches the issue you're encountering. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the crashes you're encountering as possible.

Alternatively, you're welcome to open a support ticket so our team can investigate further. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@boo-yah1907 You forgot to mention that they'll ask us to keep sending crash reports, to give details about our hardware configuration, and to record a video of what we're doing when the game crashes.

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@hroozenbeek and i am gonna say that i was "picking my nose". Cause thats the value of their demands from the player, to me πŸ˜•

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

Even with a 1045 target score, I only acquired 25 tokens. But it's better than 10 tokens at a time for the Braun Folly Quest.
    Viking Brawl is still bugged. Cannot pass the 1st round without crashing.
    Drinking game is still bugged. Braun appears in the background, but back facing protagonist. Sometimes he is invisible; sometimes I get the HUGE face of a civilian.

• isuwhat
    184 posts

@boo-yah1907 they have posted this:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-march-18

but no mention of the frequent crashes for everyone?!

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@isuwhat i saw that but nothing about the egg hunt related crashes

• Acedyn22

Well I finally collected everything. THANK ODIN that I am done with that nightmare. I hate the obsession with finishing a task.
    I wish Ubisoft would of offered a horse with flowers in its mane or some kind of stable collectible.

Hopefully the Season Pass & future seasonal festivals won't be this calamitous & time-consuming.

Now back to searching for Odin's Illusionary Runes.

• isuwhat
    184 posts

@acedyn22 be interested to hear if you have any game crashes playing the game outside of the festival?

• Acedyn22

@lemmie88 πŸ˜† The butterfly comment was great!

• Acedyn22

@isuwhat
    So far I have not...
    At the moment I am checking the River Raids.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

@boo-yah1907 yeah no acknowledgement whatsoever

• Acedyn22

All is well outside of Ravensthrope for jeg πŸ‘Œ

• Acedyn22

@moditemarde1 & @boo-yah1907

Possibly we will hear something within 24-48 hours of the launch.

• Kennyannydenny
    115 posts

Game has frozen for me several times now in side Ravensthorpe. I'm trying to do the egg hunt but have to manually save after each egg as I keep losing progess due to the freezing. I'm also on Xbox One.

@Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Borealis Could you guys pretty please notify the devs of this? I've also tweeted Ubisoft Support. This is time limited and every day these crashes aren't fixed are days I can do the event less. Time is literally of the essence.

• valkyrie869
    20 posts

@isuwhat I saw that! I was very surprised they said nothing of the crashes since everyone on all platforms is experiencing them!

• valkyrie869
    20 posts

@boo-yah1907 fingers crossed they'll figure this all out soon for everyone and give us an extension ☹🀞🏻

• Steak_59
    12 posts

@gearsmonger That sale really puts you in the mood to spend money on a game you can't finish or at times even play huh?

• Dune_64
    2 posts

I had no issues with the rest of the festival, but literally EVERY TIME I tried doing the brawl my game crashes after 2 or 3 rounds. Every. Single. Time. I hardly ever have issues with the game crashing otherwise, but I cannot complete the brawl, which sucks because I was hoping to get all of the seasonal rewards.

• Dune_64
    2 posts

@kamikazesg12
    I also keep getting kicked off my horse when coming near the festival area.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

@steak_59 exactly.... was about to buy thr season pass plus an helix pack for those deals... nope

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics