Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dbloodymoon
    31 posts

I found a way to circumvent data loss on the egg hunt activity!

Once you collected one egg batch, find ASAP a cosmetic spot on the settlement, change the decoration by any other on your inventory, then exit. The game will autosave on the spot, and if the game crashes, it won't reset your progress!

On the fights, though, things are harder... Stopping before the sixth fight to keep the coins you got. It's a pain for those who wanted to grind until the last fight...

• PhoenixFury2211
    10 posts

Played for about 20 minutes and crashed out at least 5 times. Each time doing an Ostara quest in Ravensthorpe. Verified my game files after the third, and got more crashes.

At this point nothing surprises me, after the first few crashes I just laughed. I have no idea how you can release content of this quality 😂

• admiralct
    1 posts

I am playing on PC and the Fight crashes, running around to light fires crashes. Everything crashes after this Ostara "update:. UGH!

• Lovetoitsfinest
    1 posts

The viking brawl in the Ostara Festival won't stop crashing and it seems to be happening to mostly everyone who is playing

• JamesLogan491
    94 posts

Has Ubisoft at least acknowledged that the game is constantly crashing. I can't play for more than a few minutes without a crash.
    I play on PS4, it takes longer to load into the game than it does for it to crash.

• Farcodin
    1 posts

I am playing on xbox and since the newest update the game just completely freezes and then after a minute the game crashes. Been trying to do the brawl for the Ostara festival and it's crashed on me during round 6 and 9 so far. Each time I have to restart. I had to collect the eggs about 6 times before I could complete it without a crash and lighting the fires for spirit defense it crashed probably 4 times, once within a minute of loading the game. It's essentially unplayable for me now.

• kjamprice
    1 posts

On PC managed to get the egg hunt quest crashed about 5 times, trying to get the spirit quest can't get the fire across the river crashes no matter what I try.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

The game is crashing every where not just at the settlement since this festival. In Esexxe and the game has crashed three times in less than 5 minutes. Had no problems yesterday at all. UbiSoft take this festival off and fix your game. Sick of sending in Crash Reports and nothing gets fixed.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@isuwhat Crashed in Excesse three times in less than 6 minutes at a enemy camp I was trying to take. Finally just quit. Game was working fine yesterday. Put in this new festival and crash, crash, crash. Lost count on how many crash reports I have submitted to UbiSoft today. Not going to play until this pathetic festival is over.

• damayger
    2 posts

@elmac69
    I'm on Xbox one X, First time on game since update.
    Festival cut seen started & Eivor is in her skivies, no clothes or armor. After cut seen still naked, went into items & all my upgraded armor, hood etc was gone. After 5 mins all my missing armor etc started loading into the game & its all missing its upgrades & runes now.
    Seriously this game could have been Game of the year but these bugs have just killed it for me.

• RoyalMatt85
    2 posts

Same here. XBOX One. Soo soo frustrating! I actually had few crashes before the 1.20 update but after the update its just become unbearable!
    It usually happens in the settlement during many activities for Ostara Festival but always crashes during fighting event.
    I just can't be bothered anymore to try to finish this events. 

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@damayger Was it the Berserker set?

• guest-xRnLxTC9
    1 posts

@comicmastery I'm having same issues. I did fine during the egg hunt but I cant play the brawl or spiritual quests without it crashing. Absolutely ruining the experience!

• SuccessNet
    1 posts

When I first got on today, I wanted to check out the new festival, so I started a few quests, as one does. When fighting in the fist-fighting arena, my game would consistently freeze near the beginning of the second round. This happened multiple times. On top of that, just walking around Ravensthorpe, my game would crash. I play on an Xbox One X, and I was wondering if maybe this is a problem with Old Gen, but I was not having this issue be as prevalent before the newest update.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

So I was able to complete 10 rounds and win 140 tokens. Not sure if it is coincidental but I stayed out of the center of the ring. All of the fights took place next to the barrels that Sunniva is standing near when she asks if you want to go on. Once the fight started I would run to that area and just keep the fight in that general spot.

• SluGGerBoyz
    3 posts

i play on pc and i never had crash before , but today i crash every 4-5 min !! it so frustrating!!!

• abdusamed_faker
    9 posts

Can confirm. On ryzen 5 1600 5700 XT, it is crashing after 15 to 30 mins. Already clocked 4 crashes in past hour or two.

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

Still crashing within Ravensthorpe. Not even participating in quests (festival challenges) any longer, just trying to change my appearance at the tattoo shop! Ravensthorpe is a super bug hot spot...STILL!

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@acedyn22 I'm not having that much issues now. Just during the fights and I think I found a way around that because I was able to do 10 rounds twice.

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

@jcar4327 Sweet. I am about to check out the Viking Brawl now. Hopefully I can get past round 3 without crashing now.
    I have already collected everything, I just want to know if it will still crash at this point.
    What system are you using?

Suggested Topics