Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Enkidu98
    28 posts

@ubi-borealis

My settlement was fully customized long prior to 1.2.0 with 1.2.0 apparently adding a few new places to add customizations. I have not added things into all the new locations.

• Enkidu98
    28 posts

@skylinee87 It's crashing in consoles as well, not using nvidia hardware.

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@Ubi-Borealis have just noticed when i start the brawl i am in my normal outfit but it changes as soon as the fight starts and the crash happened 15-20 seconds later. Not sure if that's anything

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

@Ubi-Borealis 😂🤣To be fair, it can take awhile for a mane to grow back if done improperly and poor living conditions. I thought he looked a tad skinny, call PETA 😆🙃 Could of, at least, put a floral lei around the poor thing's neck though 😆
    Even if a flower horse wasn't an Ostara stable collectible, it would be lovely to see horses at the settlement's stable decorated in flowers. Less butterflies may be a good thing, and possibly the chance to catch more fireflies, during the Ostara Festival would be nice.
    Just dropping another suggestion in the box 😆😁

Thank you & other Ubisoft staff, aiding us in this issue and other concerns. Your effort & response is greatly appreciated 💯

• Acedyn22

I am sad to see people are still having issues with the brawl and walking around the settlement. Hoping Ubisoft can transform the ashes into phoenix shortly 🤞

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

I'd just like to provide you all with a small update. We don't yet have any new information to share with you all from the ongoing investigation into the crashes happening during the Ostara Festival. Rest assured that we are forwarding the reports that have been shared by you all, and we are keeping a close eye on the situation. Once we have any new updates available, they will be shared in this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@Enkidu98 - Thank you for letting me know more about your settlement decorations. I've passed this along to the development team!

@isuwhat - I noticed Eivor's outfit change as well! I've checked with the development team and I can confirm that this is working as intended. Thanks for taking the time to report this, though!

@Acedyn22 - Thanks for sharing your suggestions and feedback with us! At least Eivor can decorate themselves with a flower wreath 🌸 Once we get any new information from the investigation, we will be sure to let you all know!

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • H.SoloShotFirst
    10 posts

I think I accidently finded a way to repair this. On the start of the event the game crashed for me every minute or two no matter what was I doing in the village. The problem disappeared completely after collecting all the eggs for the quest. It looks like the eggs just standing everywhere in the village causes the game to crash. That was atleast the reason in my case. Hopefully it will help you too.

• Acedyn22

@h-soloshotfirst
    I completed the egg hunt quest first, I still had/have issues with the brawl crash.

• abdusamed_faker
    9 posts

Does anyone know how to figure out if the crash is due to memory leak or driver issue?

The crash that happens in the game is completely random. I am on PC. So far, I haven't been able to pin down what is causing it.

As a community, Ubisoft, can you please point us to a log into which we should look into for the crashes?

• Acedyn22
    This post is deleted!
  • valkyrie869
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis My settlement has been completely customized before 1.2.0 for a while now. During Ostara, I changed one decoration by the Jomsvikings Hall (not the River Raid Hall) to a decoration I had just bought during the spring sale and left it like that.

This could have been the start of my problems, but I'm not sure because as soon as I got on the bridge to the Ostara festival area, before I changed any decor, I started having problems with lag and Eivor didn't want to get on the bridge at all (like he hit a wall.)

• valkyrie869
    23 posts

@h-soloshotfirst This didn't work for me. My game had crashed during the egg hunt, and after I completed it, it continued to crash multiple times.

• Skylinee87
    27 posts

@abdusamed_faker As i said below, open up EventViewer on your PC and check under Warnings and Display. If you get an error log stating that the driver crashed and recovered, then it's likely not a memory issue.

• abdusamed_faker
    9 posts

EventViewer Thanks. I will take a look. So you are having problem on Nvidia and I am on AMD 5700 XT. This has to mean the problem is to do with the game and not driver.

The only thing to figure out is what is triggering these crashes.

• Arabyslasher
    2 posts

Crashes here to ( Pc ). After 5-10 minutes, during Ostara Festival, it crashes. And not on the same spot.

• Skylinee87
    27 posts

@abdusamed_faker Yes, the graphics driver can crash the same way with AMD hardware as well. I think this is a game-related issue as i've played countless other games with no similar crashes.

• dannyrowdy
    1 posts

@acedyn22 lots of crashes for me on xbox onex as well

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Still nothing on the news and announcements forum. Anything else the community can provide for help ?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@ubi-borealis My settlement was fully customised before this update, and I have changed some in accordance with the associated Ostara quest. My game crashes every 5 minutes or so, while I was trying to finish the egg hunt. After four crashes, I stopped playing, so I have not tried any other quests or locations.

As much as I hope these crashes will be fixed as soon as possible, I also hope there is a team hard at work to find out why this game (and its subsequent updates) has so many critical bugs (esp. quest progess, crashes) and why these bugs have not surfaced during testing (quality control).

• FallenWarrior.
    2 posts

Crashes in game after 1-5 minutes whem lauch via ubisoft connect, cant do anything. Trying fix game files and reinstal whole game. Reinstal graphic drivers. Whats strange and didnt see anywhere else: game crashes at this green screen witch assasins creed logo just after clicking start via steam (aded nonsteam game to use controller). Before patch all was fine

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics