• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Fantastic! Thank you kindly.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As the Ostara Festival has now ended, we are now marking the issue wherein players experienced increased crashes due to the Ostara Festival as resolved.

If you are still encountering crashes in-game, please check the megathread list for a similar thread and share your report there so we can investigate further. You can also make a thread of your own if you are unable to find a megathread that matches the issue you're encountering. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the crashes you're encountering as possible.

Alternatively, you're welcome to open a support ticket so our team can investigate further. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • g222212
    6 posts

Facing freezes and crashes since 1.2 update on base Xbox One. They usually occur during character movements or cutscenes. Almost can't go beyond a few minutes without a freeze and a crash.

• ChuckKatse
    280 posts

@h-soloshotfirst The game is now crashing everywhere not just at the festival. I have lost count on how many Crash Reports I have submitted to UbiSoft in the past two days. Their new update is a total disaster. Best thing they could do at this point is shut down the festival early and then start another series of investigations to figure out how to get their thumbs out of their butts this time.

• Jimulaa
    5 posts

I got fed up so fast travelled to Snottingham to begin that arc, and so far so good. Xbox One X

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

Update: Logged back into the game. Crashed as soon as I started fighting in Viking Brawl Round One. I am done for today.

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jmneye
    1 posts

@axlslak23 same here. it is impossible to get further than 5 eggs and suddenly crashes, even if I go after different eggs.

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts
    @h-soloshotfirst The game is now crashing everywhere not just at the festival. I have lost count on how many Crash Reports I have submitted to UbiSoft in the past two days. Their new update is a total disaster. Best thing they could do at this point is shut down the festival early and then start another series of investigations to figure out how to get their thumbs out of their butts this time.

Same here. Since the patch but really worst since the festival to the point its unplayable!

• lemmie88
    182 posts

I noticed the crashes were happening when I look too much around Ravensthorpe. So I pretty much ran around looking at my feet and was able to do everything: eggs, fires, brawls. It was pretty awkward, but got done. Also stayed on the outskirts and always had the camera pointed away from town. Dunno if that'll help anyone or if I was just an awkward weirdo for nothing. 😅

• ssakiy
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

The development team have been notified [...] and they are investigating this further.

Since I bought ACV and experienced the first bug, I'm a regular reading guest in this forum. And really, if I had a Cent everytime I read this or a similar sentence, I would possibly buy the DLC. I don't, so there's absolutely no chance...
    Don't get me wrong, for me it is crystal clear that you're participating in this (basically great) game, and I'm sure you're trying to help as good as you can, finding solutions or workarounds. I don't blame you personally nor any other of the forum staff. In comparison, the mods in the German forum leaves a short nonsense message twice a week, that's it.
    But I definitely blame Ubisoft not to give a single s**t on all these complaints here about an unfinished, unbalanced and since the 1.2.0 partially broken product. And they don't have the qualms to clearly show their focus to generate more cash, when they discount the crap in the store short above 300 Helix points so that the players still have to exchange real, hard earned money if they like to buy useful things like maps. More cats in Englaland, but still flying fishes? Are they serious?
    Starting a press conference to praise the upcoming DLC to the skies, not loosing a single word about a game that's not far away from Cyberpunk. At least CDPR apologied for it, even if they lied.
    I don't care about bugs in such a large an d complex game, but I surely care how the publisher handles it. I don't wan't all bugs solved within a week or so, but I urgently demand a sign, a gesture that Ubisoft admid what they did here and that they're willing to correct what's going wrong. They don't need to come up with presents, but they need to come up with respect for their real investors: each player here that paid so much money for a game that looks so great in every preview, that feels great while you're in game and do nothing but look around and that feels like a pain in the a** when you start playing it, trying to complete it and reach the goals given.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@acedyn22 The only thing I noticed from completing 10 rounds is the last round gets you 30 tokens and they add a pair of twins for you to fight. The twins fight rather sucks.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

I have so far crashed/frozen 3 times trying the festival brawl. (TWICE on the last fight!).

What a waste of my time.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@acedyn22 I made it through once. Crashed on final fight twice and once on the 8th fight.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

At this point... I HOPE that the Ostara festival really is ending in 48 hours. It is so buggy and makes being home in Ravensthorpe risky as it will crash at any second.

• Knarra1007
    1 posts

@wysnoghurg yea, PS4 here and crashed 12 times in an hour. Doing various festival tasks. It's unplayable and sucks. I don't even want to try today. Ubisoft doesn't seem to care they've released a total dumpster fire of an event.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@asgardian02 round 9 here lol 😄 playing on pc btw.
    @ubisoft fix this festival randoms crashings this is no fun make it @ least extend the festival for 4 more days or so, this is extremely frustrating and beta like.

• StarkCreature63
    2 posts

I have the same problem it keeps crashing especially when i take part in the brawl

• Kormac67
    652 posts

According to JorRaptor, Ubisoft announced a hotfix for next week on Twitter. (They couldn't be bothered to post on the forum...)

• auridulis
    47 posts

My game has been crashing a lot since Update 1.2.0. Platform: PC.

The festival activities in the Ravensthorpe are nearly impossible to do because the game crashes every 1-2 minutes.

But it's not only the main camp that seems to be affected. The game crashed 5+ times while doing the main quests and other side activities in Suthsexe.

Prior to Update 1.2.0, I experienced 2 or 3 games crashes tops (time played: >100 hours).

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

@auridulis i am at the same point as you. Couple of people having that also. Can that be added the investigation @Ubi-Borealis ?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics