Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

I have so far crashed/frozen 3 times trying the festival brawl. (TWICE on the last fight!).

What a waste of my time.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@acedyn22 I made it through once. Crashed on final fight twice and once on the 8th fight.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

At this point... I HOPE that the Ostara festival really is ending in 48 hours. It is so buggy and makes being home in Ravensthorpe risky as it will crash at any second.

• Knarra1007
    1 posts

@wysnoghurg yea, PS4 here and crashed 12 times in an hour. Doing various festival tasks. It's unplayable and sucks. I don't even want to try today. Ubisoft doesn't seem to care they've released a total dumpster fire of an event.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@asgardian02 round 9 here lol 😄 playing on pc btw.
    @ubisoft fix this festival randoms crashings this is no fun make it @ least extend the festival for 4 more days or so, this is extremely frustrating and beta like.

• StarkCreature63
    2 posts

I have the same problem it keeps crashing especially when i take part in the brawl

• Kormac67
    684 posts

According to JorRaptor, Ubisoft announced a hotfix for next week on Twitter. (They couldn't be bothered to post on the forum...)

• auridulis
    48 posts

My game has been crashing a lot since Update 1.2.0. Platform: PC.

The festival activities in the Ravensthorpe are nearly impossible to do because the game crashes every 1-2 minutes.

But it's not only the main camp that seems to be affected. The game crashed 5+ times while doing the main quests and other side activities in Suthsexe.

Prior to Update 1.2.0, I experienced 2 or 3 games crashes tops (time played: >100 hours).

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts

@auridulis i am at the same point as you. Couple of people having that also. Can that be added the investigation @Ubi-Borealis ?

• guest-1gRpQ2iG
    1 posts

I'm trying hard not to laugh... This game is unplayable now. I'm on PS 4.

For the community's sake, I'll play along and let it be known that my settlement was fully customized before the update patch.

I think there are a couple of things that players of this game should consider. No, I'm sorry, I do not have the cure for the unplayable embarrassment this game is. What I do have is something to improve your life.

First, consider that this crashing issue isn't just on a single platform or related to a single action. It's all the time, completely random, and on all platforms. Don't you think that an issue this large would be something that was caught during the testing phase? You're exactly right. WE are the testing phase. And not only are we not being paid, we're actually paying THEM to test THEIR game and PROVIDE their feedback (settlement decorations, etc.)This became obvious to me once I read that the devs want more feedback on the problem. Congrats, players. You have attained the dream job of being video game testers! I bet you never guessed it was so easy, or that you would have to pay to do it! What a time to be alive. Thanks Ubisoft for taking my money in exchange for such an abysmal experience!

Now, how about the absolute disrespect Ubisoft threw by adding more cats yet refusing to fix 2 large fish that have been a problem since LAUNCH, and this problem prevents completion of an achievement. Cats. That's what Ubisoft chose to pay their devs to do. Not fix broken for 7 months fishing. And, they were so proud of it that they put it at the top of the update notes 😂😂😂. Never mind that there are only 2 black bears in the whole game and barely a handful of reindeer...also ach Tied. But hey, who cares about achievements when there are more cats about? What a "f$#k you" to the players. What a WASTE of dev time and company resources. I mean, who thought this was a good idea anyway?? That person should be fired IMMEDIATELY...along with the clown that approved it.

If you think these things aren't on purpose... Just remember ppl are getting paid (not you or I, we're the ones paying them and lining their share-holders' pockets) to make changes in this game. The simple fact is that Ubisoft is so overconfident that enough ppl keep playing and start playing that they will still report a hefty profit from this game.

I personally think they should face a class action for shady and unethical business practices. It's been a long time since I've heard of an update patch making the whole circus shut down, in any game. No, this was not tested. Abysmal.

Maybe instead of supporting this clown show, we should demand our money back? Overwhelm their customer support lines? Stop buying their unfinished games? Just a thought. This borders on extortion. Period. The only difference is that I'll walk around in better mental health and more $ if I DON'T pay them anymore money and simply move on with my life.

Since we all have more time on our hands while the game is unplayable - a game we paid for - perhaps now is a great time to get off the wagon and do something, or play something, else.

I've had my final transaction with this company. I won't pay them to disrespect me or to do their jobs for them.

• auridulis
    48 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Moditemarde1
    34 posts

@guest-1grpq2ig Same for the final transaction. Had over 15 products of them. It was the last. The most insulting thing is the customer support thru the ticket system. Plus one week to fix this ??? Was the patch even tested before going out ???

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

now that we an eta on fix lets just "hope" that it would not end up like yule. The problem was ignored for about 20 days after it was just puff gone.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

This is far worse that the Yule festival bugs like being drunk all the time. This is straight up crashing on all platforms. I cannot see how this wasn't caught in testing. Ubi, you need to address this ASAP with a hotfix, not wait weeks for a patch.

• KILLINGfields1
    16 posts

While playing the new Festival quest. Game will freeze up tgen kick out and return to main start screen. Can not play for more than 10 minutes at a time. It takes longer to wait for reload and restart than time to actually play. I have already read that P.C. players are experiencing this, Again, but somehow Ubisoft has found a way to now have x box now do it. Why, why, why....

• akak01000101
    4 posts

On a PC, crashed twice before I even started the festival. I just when to check out changing the look of my gear. Crashed before I got there, and crashed when I left and went to the store to get more arrows.

UGH! Please push an update quick!

• bitebug2003
    106 posts

@knarra1007 of course they care, have you not seen their replies?

They are investigating and are looking to fix it based on our feedback

• JCar4327
    627 posts

In case anyone missed it. They have pushed out a hotfix. The hot fix disables all settlement customizations and you cannot complete the Norvid quest to customize the village.

Hotfix Live- Increased crashes in and around Ravensthorpe since Title Update 1.2.0 | Ubisoft Forums

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Great work that Ubisoft fixed this issue pretty fast.

I like that Ubisoft is releasing more Hotfixes lately. This is a better approach than holding fixes back until the monthly patch. At least game breaking issues should always get hotfixed ASAP. all the other stuff that doesnt stop us from completing quests or playing the game can wait for patches.

If a dev fixes an issue today (for instance the Pig of Prophecy event or finding all fish to finish those quests) a hotfix should be deployed directly instead of waiting another 3 weeks to release this fix with all the other fixes.

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@jcar4327 lets try it

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics