Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MerudinSVK
    10 posts

@elmac69 Im playing on PC and its the same. I dont even need to in the settlement but as you say It crashes at random moments. Yesterday I encountered 12 crashes in less than 4 hours before giving up. This is probably the last time I ever paid for anything from Ubisoft. The game is unplayable since the last patch dropped.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As the Ostara Festival has now ended, we are now marking the issue wherein players experienced increased crashes due to the Ostara Festival as resolved.

If you are still encountering crashes in-game, please check the megathread list for a similar thread and share your report there so we can investigate further. You can also make a thread of your own if you are unable to find a megathread that matches the issue you're encountering. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the crashes you're encountering as possible.

Alternatively, you're welcome to open a support ticket so our team can investigate further. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

@merudinsvk
    I am definitely never ordering something at full price again. I'll wait a couple years and get it at a resell shop like I did with Odyssey.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@acedyn22 Kinda off-topic, but did you see they announced "Wrath of the Druids" for April 29th.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@jcar4327 I did. Another 6 weeks with nothing to do!

• Acedyn22

@jcar4327 I did.
    Kind of nervous about its release.
    I already pre-order it when I pre-order this game, or else I would be pretty hesitant to buy the seasonal pass at this point. When I purchased Odyssey through a resale shop, I had minimal issues and had no question to whether I wanted the discounted season pass.

• Acedyn22

Personal update: Able to finish the brawl finally. Acquired the siblings as an opponent afterwards. Going to test another brawl momentarily.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@vanadiumcobalt I got other games. I don't play just one at a time usually.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Acedyn22

@jcar4327 I have a monogamous relation with my game 🎮😆
    I just can't handle that many objectives/storylines at once. I would become mad and my house would become utter chaos. It is the same way with a TV series or a book. I prefer not to jump around and over entertain myself. With the demands of my reality, I like to put my leisure time and resources into one game /series/book at a time.
    I dislike that I prefer it that way, because when boredom strikes, instead of enduring the pain for the sake of it; I could switch my entertainment choice & be content once more. I am probably the worst person to watch a dreadful movie with, no matter how terrible, I must see it through. I envy the ability to quickly move on or to multitask.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings!

Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of the Ostara festival. As some of you have already noticed, a hot-fix was deployed last night to address the rise of crashing around the Ravensthorpe. Settlement decorations have been temporarily removed as part of this hotfix, and the development team is working on a permanent fix.

Thanks to everyone who provided more information about their settlement decorations. We currently no longer require this additional information. If we need any further information as part of the ongoing investigation, we will reach out within this thread. The development team are also aware that players are experiencing increased crashes outside of the festival area as well, and they plan to release a fix for this sometime in the next week.

@yesin069 - Thanks for sharing that video and helping @Acedyn22 to find more fireflies!

@ssakiy & @guest-1gRpQ2iG - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. 

We apologise for any disappointment that has been caused. We are unable to make statements on the development team's behalf, but rest assured we have shared the comments and concerns that have been left within the forums.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Moditemarde1
    34 posts

Anyone tryed other stuff than Ostara ? Any crashes ?

• Moditemarde1
    34 posts
    Hello Vikings!

Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of the Ostara festival. As some of you have already noticed, a hot-fix was deployed last night to address the rise of crashing around the Ravensthorpe. Settlement decorations have been temporarily removed as part of this hotfix, and the development team is working on

Thanks to everyone who provided more information about their settlement decorations. We currently no longer require this additional information. If we need any further information as part of the ongoing investigation, we will reach out within this thread. The development team are also aware that players are experiencing increased crashes outside of the festival area as well, and they plan to release a fix for this sometime in the

@yesin069 - Thanks for sharing that video and helping @Acedyn22 to find more fireflies!

@ssakiy & @guest-1gRpQ2iG - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. 

We apologise for any disappointment that has been caused. We are unable to make statements on the development team's behalf, but rest assured we have shared the comments and concerns that have been left within the forums.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Thanks for pointing out the outside festival issue because there is one.

• eeliich
    2 posts

Since the start of Ostara festival my game crashed and closed at least 10 times, during the festival quests but also after the second round of the brawl (sometimes even when I just restarted the game and I'm in the settlement for 5 seconds). Also during the brawl the camera is all over the place, it doesn't follow the opponent, and after the fight it glitches during the short cutscene.

• Acedyn22

I did run into another glitch after the hotfix, that I previously did not encounter. I couldn't shoot during the archery challenge.

*I do not have enough "privileges" to post a video. I will try to screen-shot a picture.

@Ubi-Borealis & @Ubi-Mark

• Acedyn22

Will not be posting screen shot, photo quality is terrible.

• Acedyn22

As far as crashing goes, I have not had any within the hour.

• bitebug2003
    97 posts

No crashes since the hotfix (PS4) - thanks

Just a shame we can't complete one of the quests, and the Drinking Game is glitched

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@bitebug2003 I'm pretty sure based on the two posts that this is a temporary solution and they have plans to launch a better solution next week. Hopefully the better solution returns the customization and the ability to complete the quest related to it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics