Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • isuwhat
    184 posts

@acedyn22 JorRaptor's live stream he beat all 10 and it didn't crash once! plus you don't double your beat, it just adds 10 each time

i'm on PS4 and can't get passed round 2 but mostly crashes on 1st round. Have given up

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As the Ostara Festival has now ended, we are now marking the issue wherein players experienced increased crashes due to the Ostara Festival as resolved.

If you are still encountering crashes in-game, please check the megathread list for a similar thread and share your report there so we can investigate further. You can also make a thread of your own if you are unable to find a megathread that matches the issue you're encountering. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the crashes you're encountering as possible.

Alternatively, you're welcome to open a support ticket so our team can investigate further. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • JamesLogan491
    75 posts

@isuwhat PS4 as well

• kileased
    1 posts

I've been having the same issue too. I'm playing on PC and the crashes happen at random. Not only that, but I got to round 9 so far.

• Serberous69
    5 posts

I managed to get to round 9 in the brawl and it crashed. Earlier I couldn't get past round 3 before a crash. Also have issues with the horse kick when entering the festival area.

• GirlWood1
    6 posts

Yeah same for me, got to the big guy in the brawl, and right after I did a quick dodge my game crashed. Even before the festival but after the update I kept crashing every time I walked past the fish hut when I was just messing around with the transmog stuff.

• ssakiy
    2 posts

Same here, can't go into fights without the game crashes. Playing on PC, while 2 buddies of mine experience the same on PS4.
    For every issue solved you get 2-3 new bugs. I'm pretty done with Ubisoft and buying their games at full price, just to be a beta tester and a cash cow for their store s**t.

• skurjack
    1 posts

the fight keeps freezing at or durng match 5 keep rebetting my tokens, but end up with nothing.. what is the point, how do i get my tokens? i just got the game a few days ago and am getting so disappointed with the nonsense from the past few days, the update, supossed sale upto 60% off, nothing is 60, one thing 50, 2 20, think 2 10, and the rest asre 5, iu assume that was supossed to be for the having to pay for modding the equptment when it was free in prevv versions.. i mean, fail after fail..

• isuwhat
    184 posts

is the game now officially broken?

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

I just keep doing the drinking competition.
    This part of the game is bugged as well though. Braun isn't facing the correct way and after I win, it does this weird out-of-focus cut scene. Luckily it doesn't crash often.

I hope we have longer than two days to obtain the Ostara collectibles.

Anybody having any luck with a repetitive archery challenge? How much do you win?

Did anybody lose their leftover Yule (now "festival") tokens? I had 200+, then it had reset at some point.

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

@isuwhat 😭
    I worked diligently yesterday. Cooked, smoked meats, and baked my [censored] off for Saint Paddy's Day. Literally from sunrise to the late hours of the evening. I was hoping to take the day easy by playing some AC & munching. This game is giving me such a headache that I want to drink myself 🤣

• ChuckKatse
    209 posts

Same here constant crashes trying the Egg Hunt. Crashed 3 times in less than 10 minutes. First time did not save progress and had to start over. After that saved the game each time I found an egg basket. Way to many crashes to continue. I was able to complete all festival content that was away from the settlement so I am going to leave the settlement and continue on with the rest of the game to see if that fixes the constant crashes. Had no problems with the game crashing until this new festival started at the settlement. The festival rewards were a joke anyways and nothing I really wanted. Seems Festival content related to being at the settlement has some stability issues and needs some work on Ubisofts end.

• Mephistor7
    1 posts

@elmac69

i have had the same problem since the stupidshit festival
    and meanwhile i regret buying the game .....

• OnyxC6
    1 posts

After the v1.2 update the game has crashed twice each within 5 minutes of game play. (PC platform).
    Up until now the game was rock solid..

• ChuckKatse
    209 posts

Same here crashes at the settlement every few minutes on PC. Was able to complete and festival content away from the settlement but anything at the settlement crash, crash, crash. Had three crashes one after another trying the Egg Hunt. Stopped there. Going to continue on with the rest of the game. Had no problems with crashing until this new festival. The festival rewards at the ventor for tokens are a joke anyways and really a waste of my time.

• AlamedaHush
    3 posts

I was able to finally do the entire brawl challenge. I only used dodge and then the right trigger (heavy attack i think) I did NOT use the RB button. (XBOX)

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@acedyn22 same with the pc 😕

• GanarothLes
    11 posts

@acedyn22

I've had plenty of luck with archery. You win 40 tokens per round if you score high enough, and it's only a couple of minutes long, so you can probably get through several of them before it crashes. I just save between each one.

• Serberous69
    5 posts

@serberous69 Nope, can't get past round 5 now.

• valkyrie869
    20 posts

@acedyn22 I'm on PS4 and I've been having the same issue as well! My game has crashed 3 times in the past hour and a half and its sooo frustrating. First time I was at 13/15 eggs and had to restart that. Second time I was running around. Third time I was on Round 8 of brawling. Everything just keeps getting reset and it's so disheartening haha. I really love the Ostara festival otherwise!

• DELIROTH
    1 posts

Playing on Xbox one S. Cannot complete the Ostara fighting tournament quest. Game crashes while fighting, happens at different fights the farthest I've been able to get is fight eight before it crashes but it does crash everytime. Xbox is in a well ventilated area with no dust build up for minimum heating and console doant crash, just the game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics