Quick Suggestions

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@acedyn22 same with the pc 😕

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As the Ostara Festival has now ended, we are now marking the issue wherein players experienced increased crashes due to the Ostara Festival as resolved.

If you are still encountering crashes in-game, please check the megathread list for a similar thread and share your report there so we can investigate further. You can also make a thread of your own if you are unable to find a megathread that matches the issue you're encountering. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the crashes you're encountering as possible.

Alternatively, you're welcome to open a support ticket so our team can investigate further. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • GanarothLes
    13 posts

@acedyn22

I've had plenty of luck with archery. You win 40 tokens per round if you score high enough, and it's only a couple of minutes long, so you can probably get through several of them before it crashes. I just save between each one.

• Serberous69
    5 posts

@serberous69 Nope, can't get past round 5 now.

• valkyrie869
    23 posts

@acedyn22 I'm on PS4 and I've been having the same issue as well! My game has crashed 3 times in the past hour and a half and its sooo frustrating. First time I was at 13/15 eggs and had to restart that. Second time I was running around. Third time I was on Round 8 of brawling. Everything just keeps getting reset and it's so disheartening haha. I really love the Ostara festival otherwise!

• DELIROTH
    1 posts

Playing on Xbox one S. Cannot complete the Ostara fighting tournament quest. Game crashes while fighting, happens at different fights the farthest I've been able to get is fight eight before it crashes but it does crash everytime. Xbox is in a well ventilated area with no dust build up for minimum heating and console doant crash, just the game.

• valkyrie869
    23 posts

@deliroth Seems everybody is having this problem as well, XBox, PC and PS4 😕 The whole festival is causing continuous crashing 😞 I'm on PS4 and mine has crashed 3 times in the past hour and a half.

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@serberous69 trust me you would be better of with the archery challenge. the reward for the fight is not worth it. you would expect a 100% match in betting. but for your 100 i guess you would only gain an extra 40.

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

After reviewing some tweets, its almost sure that the crashes caused by the egg hunt quest and read that somebody linked it to the bridge at the east of the settlement.

• Alyx_The_Proto
    4 posts

I really wish that the game was not so buggy, I only have a couple of hours a day I can play due to work, and it won't stop crashing.

• Omegageddon
    2 posts

I'm on PS4 and it's crashing on me too. 3 times in 90 minutes so far.
    1) as soon as I started the brawl
    2) running around Ravensthorpe on the egg hunt
    3) running around Ravensthorpe looking for the fires

Sort it out Ubisoft! To release buggy content as part of an update that fixed bugs is a bit ridiculous.

• Nightrider7731
    6 posts

Three tries and three straight crashes fighting (first, fourth, and third rounds), crashed while raven soaring, and once walking around in settlement. Maybe 45 minutes of playing time.

• Abaddon_2012
    1 posts

The Ostara event lasts for 2 days. All day today I been trying to play but the game keeps crashing within 10 minutes. It crashed on me 3 times earlier today and just crashed another 2 times trying to do the Easter egg hunt. I'm on an Xbox One S and I normally never crash in this game. So how am I supposed to participate with this event if it just keeps crashing?!

• Alyx_The_Proto
    4 posts

@omegageddon It is almost as bad as Cyberpunk at launch.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@acedyn22 Yeah, it seems to be something with the settlement. To much going on there or something.

• Ruan642
    6 posts

Also am playing on xbox one x and experiencing unexplainable ostara crashes and it become unbearable.

• Ruan642
    6 posts

@serberous69 I get to round 9 and it crashes everytime, I feel your pain

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

@abaddon_2012 Precisely!!

• Serberous69
    5 posts

@boo-yah1907 thanks I'll have to try that. Seams that the crash in the brawl happens for me after focus is lost (round 5+) and running around the ring to regain stamina and get too close to edge of ring that camera is outside of the ring. Just another bug in this game for me. Still can't finish the Asgard campaign because of the "Defensive Measures" bug.

• BooomShakalaka_
    21 posts

My game won't stop crashing. I can't finish the fighting quest. Crashing at round 3-6.

• BooomShakalaka_
    21 posts

@gearsmonger same here man.
    My game won't stop crashing. I can't finish the fighting quest. Crashing at round 3-6. (PC)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics