Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Asgardian02
    1932 posts

I guess thats why the godly reward was introduced cos they new this new patch would once more be totally garbage.

• iTzI3OBBY
    35 posts

I'm having the same issue as well. I can't even do anything in the festival without the game freezing and crashing every 5 minutes. I've had this happen 5 or 6 times so I'm done until they hopefully hotfix this. I guess every event is going to have some kind of issues.

• comicmastery
    8 posts

@elmac69 little update for ya: I have had almost 10 crashes since I last posted, and they have literally all been from dumb things like taking your hood on and off. Aren't big expensive games like this supposed to get playtested? I feel like the game randomly crashing every few minutes would be a pretty easy bug to catch.
    edit: I've been making manual saves every minute or so and this seems to be preventing me from losing several minutes of progress on a crash.

• Tolkyyn
    53 posts

After crashing 5 or 6 times today while I tried to do festival quests, I'm wondering what the heck is going on and how do I fix this?

• ElMac69
    6 posts

@comicmastery save is the way to go at the minute....

• isuwhat
    184 posts

every time i start the fight pit it crashes. Getting painful now

• luigispcrew
    53 posts

@elmac69 same. I had 5 crashes already

• JamesLogan491
    75 posts

Game crashing all the time for me as well.
    Fighting tournament is impossible to complete since it always crashes before I can finish it. It is even more frustrating considering this game is extremely poorly optimized for the previous generation, it takes several minutes to load the game back and redo the lost progress every time the game crashes.

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@tolkyyn It's happening to everyone. You are the only person I have seen that has posted this in Player Support though. Hopefully they will see your post and recognize the issue because all those posting in "general" chat haven't actually reported anything since it is in the wrong forum.

• isuwhat
    184 posts

@jameslogan491 which console are you on? I'm on PS4 and loading time is awful too. Watched Jor's stream on youtube and his didn't crash on the fights, he's on PC

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@acedyn22 I as well am on Xbox One. I have seen others from at least PS4 reporting this as well.

• ElMac69
    6 posts

@isuwhat i am on PC and crashed 3 times now in fighting pit can't get past round 8

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

@jcar4327 Are you having issues as well?

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@nicksterm As the post you keep spamming about is in the "General" forums it will likely not get seen by support staff. This issue needs to be reported in the "Player Support" forums as this individual has.

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@acedyn22 Yes. I have been saving like every minute or two so i don't lose progress, but can only get one or two rounds in on the boxing. Haven't checked yet to see if it still occurs once I am no longer in the village. I will have to check and get back about that.

@Ubi-Woofer

• dbloodymoon
    27 posts

I'm on the Xbox One, and the bonfire mission is a chore to me because the game crashes every time I lit one of them....

If this get to the egg hunt, I'll drop this hot mess

• GanarothLes
    11 posts

Yup. Happening to me on PC also.

I did make it to round 9 in boxing once, though! I guess my game blacked out from all that mead.

• Acedyn22

@jcar4327 I did not run into any problems when I left the settlement to kill the beast and make the May Queen crown. At the moment I am trying to complete the Spiritual Defense Quest.

• GanarothLes
    11 posts

@jcar4327

I did Reda's dailies, and went opal hunting for a while without issue, so it seems like a Ravensthorpe problem.

• Acedyn22

@ganarothles I lost Reda's quest. I haven't returned to see if I can accept the contracts again.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics