Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • GanarothLes
    11 posts

@acedyn22

In fairness, I DID lose Reda's quests temporarily today, but I had picked them up, and then was doing things around the village first, so the loss still occurred within town. I was able to re-acquire the quests after reloading.

• gearsmonger
    48 posts

You guys really can't bring yourselves to pull this thing out of beta can you Ubisoft? But hey, you found time to pump the store full of garbage and slap a sale on it. Doing us a real big favor there.

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

Hasn't crashed again thus far 🀞

• Acedyn22

@acedyn22 SPOKE TOO SOON 😡 😞

• GanarothLes
    11 posts
  • Momonaokole
    1 posts

Festival loaded. Entered fighting game. Fought 4 or 5 opponents in a row. Game crashes. Lose all progress.
    Haven't played a game that has so many bugs in 45 years of playing video games.
    And here I was hoping we would get Wrath of the Druids on St. Patrick's Day. Ha!

• Acedyn22

@ganarothles hOPiNg To At LeAsT kEeP mY 7/8 bOnIrEs 😡 🀞

• Acedyn22
  • Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@momonaokole

i certainly wont buy the season pass till maybe a year later, maybe by then the bugs are fixed and i can get it on a good discount

• Acedyn22

Crashed again when in the settlement's cemetery 😡

• Acedyn22

I am really starting to think it's crashing more frequently now. This may take awhile....

• Kormac67
    579 posts

@elmac69 Yeah, crashed in round8 of the fighting game for me as well.
    And wondered what's the point of fighting above first round anyway if you get 10 per round and only risk losing it.

Also right at the start game told me festival would end in less than 48 hours and I should spend my tokens.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@kormac67

yeah thats pretty disappointing isnt it. I figured your bets would at least get doubled for each round you continue.
    This way your beter off quitting after the 1st round as your winnings will be the same. 10x 1 round vs 10rounds is just the same as far as winnings go.

• Gefsie
    1 posts

Yup same here, ps4 console crashes all te time, every 10min. 😀 After 4x attemps I've had it!

• KamikazeSG12
    27 posts

I'm having issues on my XBox One X too.
    I've rebooted the game at least 12-15 times because of freezing.
    Eivor stops for a moment every time he enters the Festival area. If he's on a horse, it knocks him off.
    The Festival quests show 20 days to complete, but every time I start the game, I get a message that the festival ends in 48 hours.

Oh. And one of Reda's missions disappeared after I claimed it.

• dkilpin
    1 posts

same thing for me, collect 3 easter eggs game crashes send error report

restart game start the fighting ring get to 5th opponent and crash to desktop send error report

restart game again collect one easter egg run down a path and crash to desktop

all my last saves where in ravensthorpe so everytime i start a few minutes in and crash to desktop
    cant even continue the story

• Acedyn22

I can't get past Viking Brawl Round 3 without crashing. Has anyone finished all the rounds?

• Acedyn22

@kamikazesg12
    I have not had an issue with the horse within the settlement.

• isuwhat
    184 posts

@acedyn22 JorRaptor's live stream he beat all 10 and it didn't crash once! plus you don't double your beat, it just adds 10 each time

i'm on PS4 and can't get passed round 2 but mostly crashes on 1st round. Have given up

• JamesLogan491
    75 posts

@isuwhat PS4 as well

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics