Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • boo-yah1907
    160 posts

After reviewing some tweets, its almost sure that the crashes caused by the egg hunt quest and read that somebody linked it to the bridge at the east of the settlement.

• Alyx_The_Proto
    4 posts

I really wish that the game was not so buggy, I only have a couple of hours a day I can play due to work, and it won't stop crashing.

• Omegageddon
    2 posts

I'm on PS4 and it's crashing on me too. 3 times in 90 minutes so far.
    1) as soon as I started the brawl
    2) running around Ravensthorpe on the egg hunt
    3) running around Ravensthorpe looking for the fires

Sort it out Ubisoft! To release buggy content as part of an update that fixed bugs is a bit ridiculous.

• Nightrider7731
    4 posts

Three tries and three straight crashes fighting (first, fourth, and third rounds), crashed while raven soaring, and once walking around in settlement. Maybe 45 minutes of playing time.

• Abaddon_2012
    1 posts

The Ostara event lasts for 2 days. All day today I been trying to play but the game keeps crashing within 10 minutes. It crashed on me 3 times earlier today and just crashed another 2 times trying to do the Easter egg hunt. I'm on an Xbox One S and I normally never crash in this game. So how am I supposed to participate with this event if it just keeps crashing?!

• Alyx_The_Proto
    4 posts

@omegageddon It is almost as bad as Cyberpunk at launch.

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@acedyn22 Yeah, it seems to be something with the settlement. To much going on there or something.

• Ruan642
    6 posts

Also am playing on xbox one x and experiencing unexplainable ostara crashes and it become unbearable.

• Ruan642
    6 posts

@serberous69 I get to round 9 and it crashes everytime, I feel your pain

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

@abaddon_2012 Precisely!!

• Serberous69
    5 posts

@boo-yah1907 thanks I'll have to try that. Seams that the crash in the brawl happens for me after focus is lost (round 5+) and running around the ring to regain stamina and get too close to edge of ring that camera is outside of the ring. Just another bug in this game for me. Still can't finish the Asgard campaign because of the "Defensive Measures" bug.

• BooomShakalaka_
    21 posts

My game won't stop crashing. I can't finish the fighting quest. Crashing at round 3-6.

• BooomShakalaka_
    21 posts

@gearsmonger same here man.
    My game won't stop crashing. I can't finish the fighting quest. Crashing at round 3-6. (PC)

• Hypercubus
    8 posts

Hi,

i also have these issues on PS4.
    During the easter-egg-hunt the game chrashes for 5 Times.
    During the Ostara Brawl Tournament, the game crashes for 3 Times. First time it crashes in battle 3, 2nd time in battle 4, 3rd time in battle 6.
    You fixed a lot of bugs with this update, but the Ostara Festival have multiple issues.

It seems that Ubisoft just releases untested stuff. Its like in the film "Groundhog Day".... a new release is almost unplayable, becaus of technical issues and bugs.
    How about testing before releasing?

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 187 posts

Ostara tattoos pictured, but reporting a glitch of carrying an arrow around spoiler

• Gyce2005
    1 posts

Same issue, game freeze every 10 minutes... Since last update...

• wysnoghurg
    2 posts

3 crashes within one hour. Looks like they didn't do any testing. The ostara festival is pointless.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Same here. Two crashes in ten minutes while doing the egg hunt. From 11 back to 5, then to 8 and again back to 5. Great fun. Thanks Ubisoft for yet another bugged update. You're on a roll!

• Syrjaelae86
    16 posts

Figures. 🤦♂️ Yule Festival all over again. Just tell me that the horrible bow lady with about three lines is gone?

• VAV7718
    2 posts

The game has been crashing for me mostly when inside Ravensthorpe. Crashed 5 times in the last 2 hours. This is not cool.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics